Recent content by zaniac

1. Z

Demarini J3a vs newer models

Is there a big difference between the J3a and the newer versions (good or bad)? :wtf2:
  2. Z

LTB Looking for Easton Triple 7 or Triple 8

Old school single wall bats. Let me know if you have one you want to unload. Will buy or trade. Thx
  3. Z

Old Easton 777 or 888

Anyone remember these bats? I've tried locating on eBay and such and can't seem to track them down anywhere. Would love to pick one up if anyone has one they want to get rid of :D
  4. Z

Has anyone hit the new Flex?

Appreciate the help. Thanks East Bay J!
  5. Z

Price Check - Worth Mayhem M7JHA, Demarini Juggy, Combat AV

Price Check - Demarini Juggy, Combat AV, Worth Mayhem M7JHA Looking for a price check on the bats pictured. All are in decent shape, no flat spots or dents, typical scratches from being tossed around. Only rattle is a slight one in the Mayhem. 1) Combat AntiVirus - 27oz, End-Loaded 2)...
  6. Z

Price Check - Combat AV, Demarini Juggy, Worth Mayhem M7JHA

Price Check - Demarini Juggy, Combat AV, Worth Mayhem M7JHA Looking for a price check on the bats pictured. All are in decent shape, no flat spots or dents, typical scratches from being tossed around. Only rattle is a slight one in the Mayhem. 1) Combat AntiVirus - 27oz, End-Loaded 2)...
  7. Z

Price Check - Demarini Juggy, Combat AV, Worth Mayhem M7JHA

8. Z

Need an ASA Single wall bat

Thanks guys. This is very helpful. Probably gonna go with one of the eastons and then pick up the new demarini steel when it comes out next month. I figure that will get our team through the season. Good stuff. Thanks for the quick replies.
  9. Z

Has anyone hit the new Flex?

Would be interested in hearing any feedback/opinions on this bat. Thanks
  10. Z

White Steel rumor.......

The new Steel is featured on the Demarini website right now. I think I may have to hold off on buying a new single wall bat until this one comes out. what do you think the price will be?
  11. Z

Newbie question - what forum used to trade bats?

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this but I'm not a frequent poster on these forums. I'm looking to trade a few older composites for a few good single wall Asa options. Where do I do that? Have an Combat AntiVirus, An old Demarini Juggy, and a worth Jeff Hall Mayhem to trade. Like...
  12. Z

How much you want for the L9? Haven't hit the L7 before. Which do u prefer?
  13. Z

Haven't purchased a single wall bat in forever. Need a good bat for team use. Some of the new ones I'm looking at are the salvo scandium and Anderson flex. Don't want to spend a ton for a white steel. Any thoughts? Has anyone here compared the salvo vs the flex? ****s sporting goods has the...
  14. Z

Spotting a doctored bat

Really? Great news. I was really excited to get one of these bats but was a little bummed thinking it may get inspected and tossed out. Now I know. Thanks for the help!!