Recent content by Zero3191

Softball.com:

1. Z

2018 Worth Legit B.B. - 26oz

I really liked it. Just been having trouble putting down my Anarchy’s and Monstas and I needed some money lol. You can’t go wrong with this one though .
  2. Z

I have both .

I have both .
  3. Z

Yes it is .

Yes it is .
  4. Z

****SOLD**** Only about 25 swings on it, barely any marks on the bat. Has return and receipt , dated 7/31/18. Price is $205 shipped obo. No trades for now.
  5. Z

****SOLD**** Only about 25 swings on it, barely any marks on the bat. Has return and receipt , dated 7/31/18. Price is $205 shipped obo. No trades for now.
  6. Z

Price Check ASA Helmer Border Battle 25.5oz

20 bp swings on it . No field wear . I will get pics later.
  7. Z

Easton Ghost and Helmer ASA - 28oz

Both sold!
  8. Z

Easton Ghost and Helmer ASA - 28oz

Both of these bats are 28 oz and have around 100 hits on them. No chips or cracks just slight webbing and a little bit of field wear. I have receipts and bar codes for each. Nothing wrong with these just need to make some room in the bag . Ghost return expires 1/24/19 and Helmer 5/09/19...
  9. Z

ASA Autism bats

Anyone have any updates on these being released ?
  10. Z

2018 Border Battle

You were right about the short barrel . Trying to upload the screen shot I took but go look on the Worth’s Facebook page. They made a post for it and it says #shortbarrel
  11. Z

ASA Easton Helmer Blue Line

Got a hold of them this morning . They tried to say I sent back in a Ghost . I said absolutely not and that I had pictures of my receipt with RA# on it which clearly says the model of bat on it. She then put me on hold for a few minutes and after that she told me the only Blue line they make is...
  12. Z

They at least gave me a ghost with warranty . They didn’t make me use it since it was such a short use . Oh and they gave me a 26 oz when I sent back a 28 oz ! Was on hold for an hour today and no luck . Sent emails . Will call again tomorrow !
  13. Z

Blue line Asa . I pretty much figured this would happen as I thought smash it had all the blue lines . But they assured me I would receive a blue line . I already have a ghost. So I put 20 swings on the blue line , it cracked . And now stuck with a niw ghost .
  14. Z

So Easton sent me back a ghost instead of a blue line . Not happy about this at all .
  15. Z

2017 Worth EST XXL

Nope , I’m not a big fan of the paint on the new dc41 but I might have to resort to that .