Recent content by Zerwas

1. Zerwas

Vote and make Vinci #1

I voted and posted my 2 pennies worth.
  2. Zerwas

Want help..

RV60 all the way. Especially since you play 1st at times.
  3. Zerwas

Just got my new Vinci , A RV60 Pro custom

I have the same glove. The Navy is awesome! The Rv60 is one of the best all around gloves on the field IMHO.
  4. Zerwas

Boys and their gloves

As Dirty Harry once said, "A mans gotta know his limitations.". Nobody puts their paws in my gamer gloves.
  5. Zerwas

For Sale/Trade Two 26 oz Maxload ASA Recoils

Good question. If he did I would look at picking up the other one...
  6. Zerwas

LTTF Maximum Softball Glove Size??

I know it's been said before but; MAN WAS THIS FUNNY!!!:D It was a good way to start off my work week!
  7. Zerwas

OF glove.

Uneducated view point below..... I have had many Vinci gloves in my time and below is just my observation... AB74 for outfield? HHmmmmmmm. Runs kinda small for those duties. They list the AB as a 13" glove but it is shorter than that in the fingers. So, if a designated outfield glove is...
  8. Zerwas

LTB or LTTF 12.75-13" USED I-Web(or anything else interesting)

Man, isn't that the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine is just now to the point where I can use it this year. And talk about bad timing with it.... I've now fallen in love with the Vinci Navy RV60 instead. Torn between two lovers.....
  9. Zerwas

A little help - Ready to pull the trigger on a new Vinci

^^^^ Thanks! ^^^^
  10. Zerwas

A little help - Ready to pull the trigger on a new Vinci

I just used my TJ1952 on the pitching mound tonight and I gotta tell you it is a REALLY NICE glove to have on your hand at that position as well. I can't think of a better glove for outfield or 1st than a TJ! A couple of pics of a TJ I sold to a good guy recently (left side) and the new TJ...
  11. Zerwas

LTB Vinci TJ1952-L or comparable glove for pitching

One beautiful piece of blue leather is on it's way to the OP, via USPS. It will be there Wednesday.
  12. Zerwas

Favorite Model

You should start a poll on this issue. That would be fun to see... That way it would force people to pick only one "favorite".
  13. Zerwas

Favorite Model

Navy RV60 for all over the field. If I was a 1st base guy or strictly outfield, it would be the TJ1952-m for sure. That glove has developed an unbelievably deep pocket.
  14. Zerwas

Some pics of the perfect match for you.
  15. Zerwas

PM sent to you. You search ends here. Dodger blue with black mesh back and black palm. It's broke in and ready for game use. Although I hasn't seen any game use.