Recent content by zls1camaro

1. zls1camaro

Getting on top of the ball

hi one of our teams best hitters says ya gotta “get on top of the ball”. Is this literally the top of the ball or swing path where the barrel of bat stays higher then the hands or what? More of a cut swing?
  2. zls1camaro

LTB 13in RHT 1st base mitt

Still looking I have A2000 and a nice Easton
  3. zls1camaro

Worth 13 glove wanted

I am guessing the new Miken 13 as the Worth 13 has the same pattern - since they are owned by the same company.
  4. zls1camaro

Worth 13 glove wanted

Its more about the perfect size for me not too big not too small - not so much longevity. I think the dudley gloves are bigger but Ill check them out
  5. zls1camaro

Worth 13 glove wanted

Hi Im looking to replace a Worth Toxic Lite 13 that was stolen - with a Lite or Silencer or other Worth.
  6. zls1camaro

New Gamer glove from Jesus

The cost for this glove with the embroidery is around $190-200. Unbelievable. Pro grade. the break in is coming along.
  7. zls1camaro

Good to know -- I'll keep an eye on 'em -- let you know how they perform. Thanks.
  8. zls1camaro

Um, I'm not seeing flimsy on this glove. I do see the fingers and web have double-wide laces for extra durability. Great question on the schools, Drumbum, so here is what I found out; Div 1: University of Utah, Texas A&M, New Mexico State University,, Detroit Mercy University, St. Johns...
  9. zls1camaro

Sorry I thought my stating Rolin owner (Mexico) in the in the thread would make it clear. What do typical Made in Mexico laces look like?
  10. zls1camaro

This has about a a week of break-in on it -- so the web-base welting may have a small wave. Not unexpected. Here are some detail shots.
  11. zls1camaro

I will post some more close ups, yes. And I appreciate the "classic" reference. Jesus has 19 colors of leather available, but the Dat Dude-like multicolor gloves are not my type.
  12. zls1camaro

Hi -- This color combo was inspired by the Slugger creme glove no longer in production. Jesus tells me the son of the original Rolin owner (Mexico) split off recently and started a NEW company. So this Gamer is no longer associated with the under performing Rolin/Barraza brand. Jesus has worked...
  13. zls1camaro

Hi gents -- I thought you might like to see my new Gamer glove from Jesus Acuna and Game Time Gloves. I've known Jesus for a few years and we've seen a number of improvements each year. He now has his own Gamer label on a glove that has several unique features. Like many of you I own A2000s...
  14. zls1camaro

For Sale SBF Finally a Wilson GOTM Dealer

Wilson's Glove of the Month program produces rare and sometimes hard to get models like the 2013 Cabrerra Triple Crown glove that sells today with tags for over $450. I was told GOTM dealers receive only a few pieces and they sometimes sell more than retail and the gloves are often gone the day...
  15. zls1camaro

For Sale Worth Liberty 14"

Is that a white glove? The warm light makes it look cream or light tan.