Question on USSSA bats Vs USA bats

UncleMosk

Senior league here in North Jersey decided to go from USA bats to league supplied USSSA Natauli bats.

52 cor ball is used. What are the expectations of these bats being swung by 24 teams 5 nights a week.

I would assume they will be hotter than the USA bats in due time but wanted to see if any others have been using the combination of USSSA bats and 52 cor balls in any of their senior leagues.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a utrip nautalai with about 150 cuts on it. Mostly .52s. When they tested it before a tournament last weekend it zipped well past 240 and the tester immediately released it so I never saw what it tested at. Likely around 300. It seems to have some decent pop but takes a long time to open up when hitting 52s.

jhitman

Senior league here in North Jersey decided to go from USA bats to league supplied USSSA Natauli bats.

52 cor ball is used. What are the expectations of these bats being swung by 24 teams 5 nights a week.

I would assume they will be hotter than the USA bats in due time but wanted to see if any others have been using the combination of USSSA bats and 52 cor balls in any of their senior leagues.

We had the choice of USSSA of USA bats with the 52 cor softballs in our senior leagues. They tell you to hit the 52's with USA bats. They are supposedly made for that ball. I have found that to be a marketing thing. I have hit both USA and USSSA bats with the 52's for the last 10 years. I have found that my USSSA bats hit the ball better. It's a shame they are making you hit strictly the Nautauli bat. It's a decent bat, but I think the Louisville Slugger bats hit the 52's better. Just my opinion.......