Search results

1. C

LTB 2015 OG Aftermath

OG, non og? Pics? Price?
  2. C

LTB 2015 OG Aftermath

Looking for a 2015 og or non-og flipper aftermath NIW or lightly used. 27 or 28oz ASA stamp
  3. C

GTG tee_dub660 Is a GTG bro

Nice bat, good price, quick shipping. Can't complain
  4. C

GTG Pompetti is GTG

Bat exactly as picture and as described. Lightning shipping. Good communication. Would definitely buy from again
  5. C

ASA League .40/375 or .40/400 vs new ASA Bats

The bold line makes my head hurt
  6. C

Ok, some of you make my head hurt....

LOLd :stupid:
  7. C

By far the most annoying thing about softball season...

when double headers = double forfeit because people who say they will be there don't show up!!
  8. C

For Sale 28oz OG Juggy

ASA stamp?
  9. C

Best tasting protein powders

I really like the GNC Pro Performance AMP Wheybolic chocolate. I've tried a lot of the top proteins and this one, to me, is the best. Also probably the best bang for the buck with 20 grams of protein per scoop, a mix of Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolyzed Whey makes it pretty fast acting...
  10. C

28oz easton redline c-core sz1-c vs 27 oz fu dawg

I've heard good things about the c-core. Not trying to make a full switch to metal but I like some hot alloys especially of I can get it out of a single wall. I don't swing much metal except in my single wall league, they don't allow the c-core so I was Wondering if anyone can compare my...
  11. C

For Sale No, Old, New stamps got to go

Is the ssest stamped with single wall? Free bump for interest.
  12. C

For Sale/Trade Whiteout & Metal Softball & Baseball

Supercell is coming to jersey
  13. C

How to Generate More Swing Power

Try to hit the ball harder...;) try dropping a pinky off the nob and over lap your grip a little. The more of your hand you can drop off the nob and the more you over lap your grip the longer your bat and the more wrist snap you can get, both should lead to a little faster bat speed. I've...
  14. C

Damn it! Guess I'll just talk about how my 28oz bat and its momentum is the real star of the show while I'm fishing in the rain
  15. C

I enjoy your comments, they help exercise my mind
  16. C

I knew that the day I signed up
  17. C

Isn't the whole point of this thread, and the majority of the board for that matter, to post a bunch of nonsense? Just trying to have conversation. I didn't realize that this was the only thread on the site and everyone was forced to read it. Edit: My bad, didn't realize you were responding...
  18. C

I get what you are saying completely. What im saying is that if your power X with a 26oz bat allows you 90mph bat speed, and your power X with a 28oz bat gives you 89 or 88mph, you are still going to hit the ball further wait the 28oz bat. I'm arguing that I believe that most people can...
  19. C

Numbers pulled out of my ass are really all I have to go on. I had my bat speed recorded in HS some where in the low 80s, I'd like to think it is more then that now. I thought 10mph of a softball was a fair assumption. The equation was just to show how it works out on paper. The KE of an...
  20. C

Will it really make a difference?

Yes, a heavier bat will produce a harder hit ball as long as you can swing the bat within a couple mph of the lighter bat as long as you can get comfortable with controlling the bat. Referring to the "some people make my head hurt thread" there is an equation somewhere in my blah blah blah...