1. R

LTB 2016 mercy, flipper and ONE

Prefer a NR 26 oz for mercy other 2 can be 27
  2. R

LTB 2013 aftermath

27 oz black and gold wanted
  3. R

Price Check 28 oz Srv3 and 27 oz SSR2

Looking at these at PIAS and trying to see how overpriced they are. Both are pretty clean some field wear but no end cap issues. Sand rattle in the ssr2.
  4. R

Need some info on freak 98

Was at PIAS yesterday and picked one up for $60 that is super clean no real wear, end cap seperation, rattle or anything like that. Swing it in league last night and it murdered the ball. Someone claimed it was a painted ultra but when they inspected it they saw nothing. There was no weight...
  5. R

LTB 26 oz BBAM

NR is ok let me know what you got
  6. R

Price Check RI ASA z2k Balanced

I have 2 26 oz sticks with 10 or so hit and one with around 00 hits and a 27 oz wih maybe 50 tha has a reciept from 10/14
  7. R

Price Check 27 oz True one

Has about 50 hits on it and has reciept from 12/14
  8. R

Stamp question on Mercy

So my friend bought a 2015 mercy and it has ASA and ISF stamp so does his purple 2014. I just got a NR from Demarini with only ASA stamp. What's the deal with that?
  9. R

LTB Wtb 2015 aftermath

Let me know asap
  10. R

LTTF ASA z2k for Mercy

2014 26 oz z2000 no papers for 25 or 26 oz mercy green or purple
  11. R

What happened to my Mercy

Went and hit in a home run derby this weekend and something happened to the bat. No matter where I hit the ball on the barrel it feels like I hit the end cap or the handle with a ton of feedback and it just feels dead. No external cracks or anything but does not feel the same.
  12. R

LTB NR Mercy or aftermath or returnable no reciept

Let me know what you have
  13. R

Moving to Cincinnati

Anybody need a player?
  14. R

For Sale 27 oz Juggy (2014, BB AM and Cl22

Juggy clean bat 100 hits-$175 shipped BB AM 50 hits-$275 shipped Cl22 15 hit-$175 shipped. All have reciepts. Can someone post pics if I email to them? My photobucket wont load the pics.
  15. R

LTTF Iphone 5 or 5s Verizon Have bats to trade

Willing to trade cl22, juggy or BB AM in my sig.
  16. R

LTTF Looking for Mercy have USA AM for tade

Will trade my clean 27 oz USA AM for a mercy plus cash.
  17. R

Price Check Super clean 26 oz flyswatter

Has less than 100 hits. Don't swing and trying to clear out some space. No webbing cracks or end cap issues. No rattles. Pin head paint chop from a rock but other than a few minor scratches and slight bag wear very clean.
  18. R

LTB Pink cl22 NR ok

Looking to spend under $150. Have an offer for $160 for a returnable low hit but dont play Utrip much just really need for this weekends tournament.