Search results

1. F

For Sale 28.5 Derby Boys CG

This is my extra and is in great shape. Receipt good until Oct. $80 shipped, no trades please.
  2. F

Man down...

3. F

Last years Chris Greinert utrip

What's a fair price on one in great condition? I have a spare I'm wanting to get rid of. 28.5
  4. F

Derby boys CG utrip

Open to critique. Working on a few things after some nagging injuries. 175 hit range with 44/400s. Slight webbing. I really like it so far
  5. F

Sp14lx

Can someone point me to a review thread on these? I received a 28 in a trade
  6. F

Dbcg for a day

Received my 28.5 put about 100 on it with some buddies along with 4 other new combats. I ended trading it for a vts survivor plus $75. Db was killing the ball & had a good feel but I was crushing 52s 44s with the vts. Vts has good el feel & distance was ridiculous. Dbcg utrip/275 were both...
  7. F

For Sale 30oz OG Plague FL

Used in a few games & Bp. Very faint webbing with scratches around the end cap from the field. Bat is just getting started. Looking for $55 shipped
  8. F

Plague g2 actual weight

28.8 with no grip Just thought that was interesting since I thought it felt on the lighter side of 28
  9. F

For Sale Combat Plague G2 28oz

Returnable w/ receipt. My spare that's just starting to get broke in. Pic's tell the rest. Looking for $125 shipped.
  10. F

Price Check Plague G2

28oz somewhere in the 50-100 hit range. Hardly a scratch on it. Pics tell the rest.