Search results

1. J

Miken Fusion return...

Where is the Miken retuen list.... I can't find it. Anyone got a link?
  2. J

Price Check Freak RVG

Miken says the "closest" thing to the Revenge is a Geno Buck MNation. I've got one. Its not a bad stick. Its seen a few over the fence :)
  3. J

miken new line

Yeah for sure! I wonder if they still make every bat by hand? That looks like an older video. Making all of the Worth and Miken bats in the same factory....thats alot of bats to roll by hand.
  4. J

miken new line

Potato, putahto... "Triad" and "Triple Matrix" could very well mean the same thing. Just a different name to sell bats. It costs money to change anything in manufacturing. Why would they change something that was so successful just months prior? They probably wouldn't (unless forced to by...
  5. J

miken new line

I wasnt sure how they finish the inside of the barrel of the bat. If it is in an "as-laid/spun" finish or if there is a sanding/cutting tool on a mandrel or CNC machine that cuts the wall thickness to an exact inside diameter. I agree that is could be just a different number of layers.
  6. J

miken new line

The barrel blanks are all spun and laid the same. Same material, same process... -- every Miken bat with "750x Technlogy" is the same material, construction, and barrel blank. --Thinner bats have better trampoline and are hotter out of the box. It is absolutely within reason and an educated...
  7. J

miken new line

The Freak52 is the same as last year, but with loading options and new paint job. The Freak Black is a Triad repaint.
  8. J

miken new line

Basically...with the new line, it's going to go like this. Demarini - to - everything else = DC-41 - to - every other Miken product. I see 8 threads about the DC and how it is the goodz, and no one wants to talk about any other miken. If you bring up any other bat, the response is something...
  9. J

DC41 or the Triad Xtreme (Black & Blue)

So THE Geno Buck is on this thread? Please clarify it for us. I do think that people are jumping on the DC bandwagon. Phenomenal bat for sure. But is it REALLY any different than the Triad/4TF?
  10. J

Need some help from the miken guys

I LOVE my mikens, but I have a hard time reaching past my L6.0 to grab anything else. I have a Freak Revenge, its a single piece ASA stick. Miken says it is a Geno Buck MNation with a different end load and paintjob, then sold to Sports Authority as an exclusive. I have a Triad Extreme ASA...
  11. J

DC41 or the Triad Xtreme (Black & Blue)

Local Miken rep here confirmed this. The 4TF, Triad, and DC are the same bat with different endloads. The 4TF is balanced, the Triad is 1/2oz, the DC is 1oz... not from me, just what the Miken rep told me.
  12. J

Best dual-stamp Miken?

Looking for the bast dual-stamp bat. I mainly play ASA and have a few good ASA-only sticks. But some of the tournaments around here are utrip. Im not familiar with utrip, the differences, or whats good/not. Played in one today where the girls could use ASA only bats, guys had to use...
  13. J

2015 Miken Freak Black ASA Maxload FRKBKA

Sounds like a Triad Extreme 3 with a new paint job and new name. The Triads were golden. I think Miken needed to resurrect the Freak name by actually putting that name on a really good bat. The last couple years' ASA Freaks in various versions were decent with the 52's. The Freak 52 is arguably...
  14. J

New Miken Line

The Ultra II in the senior category...that looks suspiciously like the og Ultra II. Same paint, no warranty......Could it be? They have put the "Ultra" name on a couple bats that left much to be desired. The SOULTA and the Ultra750 were mediocre I thought. I know the og UltraII is illegal...
  15. J

Disappointed

All of my new ASA (higher standard) bats took for FREAKING EVER to break in with the new balls. Forever as in, it was maybe 600 cuts from the whole team the whole season before the sound changed and they started to open up. My new Freak Revenge (a Geno Buck clone according to Miken), Strim3a...
  16. J

Which Miken bat

^^^ Good bat. I had a 28oz Psycho SM and it was a bit to much for my style. A 26 or 27 SM would have been better. I traded it for a 27ox Triad Extreme Maxload. I like it so far.
  17. J

Which Miken bat

ASA? - Freaki 52 or Triad
  18. J

NIW Freak 98 price check.

^^^ Touche...lol .
  19. J

NIW Freak 98 price check.

Not allowed to sell NIW stuff on here? Really?
  20. J

Looky Lou's!

I haven't been around long enough to even speculate...wouldn't want to open my mouth and remove all doubt.