Search results

1. G

Graham Sports Black Friday Sale - Pants - $20

White Pants w/Red Panel: 34/34, 36/34, 38/34, 40/34 Navy Pants w/Orange Panel: 42/34 Charcoal Pants w/Royal Panel (SIDEWINDERS in panel: 34/32 Charcoal Pants w/Columbia Blue (Autism Pieces in Panel): 32/36, 36/36 Black Pants w/Orange/White Digital Camo Panel: 42/34 If interested you can reach...
  2. G

Graham Sports Team Packages

Based on 10 player min. Prices do not include design fee CURRENT PROMOTION: $5 OFF ANY PACKAGE PACKAGE #1: $65 - FULL DYE JERSEY, FULL DYE SHORTS (REG. $73) PACKAGE #2: $85 - FULL DYE JERSEY, CUSTOM PANTS (REG. $93) PACKAGE #3: $95 - FULL DYE JERSEY, CUSTOM PANTS, SUB TOWEL...
  3. G

Shirtsandlogos????

Customer Service SNL has been one of my suppliers for the past 2 years. They are top notch in book. If I had a problem it was resolved within 24 hours. When I needed shirts by a certain date, they met the deadline and sometimes my shirts arrived a week earlier than needed. If you have...
  4. G

Graham's Sports Pricing

Roller Bags Thanks Chenner for clearing that up for me. Much appreciated.
  5. G

Graham's Sports Pricing

Pictures You can see previous pictures on my website. My website is grahamsports.net
  6. G

Graham's Sports Pricing

Full Dyes: $40-42.00 Dye Subs: $22-24.00 Pants: $40-45.00 Hats: $13 and up Turfs: $55.00 Roller Bags: $110.00 (price includes sublimation of logo, name, and number on bag flap) Prices above do not include set up, shipping. If interested or have any questions, please feel free to...
  7. G

need a long sleeve full dye

PM sent to you
  8. G

In need of some flexfit hats

PM sent this morning
  9. G

Famous Sports Turfs/Trails

Sizing They come in as small as 5 and as big as 15.
  10. G

Size I would say yes. Living in Ca you can always send them back and get a bigger size and not have to pay too much. Thanks,
  11. G

More Pics From what I have been told if you wear a Size 12 or bigger order 1 full size up and if you wear less than a 12 order half size up. Feel free to leave me your number and i can contact you if you have more questions. Thanks,
  12. G

Thank you I have heard the same thing about them. One of my customers wanted a pair so bad he had them over nighted last Friday. My pair come in the next couple of days. I have a pair of the 2009 and loved them.
  13. G

Pricing If a seller posts saying "if interested call this #", why not just call the # and get what you need? No need to be drama over it. Obviously those forms of communication work better for a lot of people. When you have a question for AT&T, Verizon, etc do you email them and try and find...
  14. G

For anyone looking for a new set of turfs for the rest of the year, I can help you out. Below is some pics of the shoes. Pricing on these are $59.00 plus the cost of shipping, however for more than 1 pair please call me (discounts may apply).
  15. G

Need quote on jerseys

Sent you an email.
  16. G

Grahamssports.com

For all of you that have purchased uniforms/equipment from me or to those who haven't yet, I finally have a website. You will see past jersey mockups as well as other equipment. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. I can be reached 7 days a week. Thank you!
  17. G

Blackberry Tour FS

Price I am looking for $200 plus shipping. The phone is in mint condition. There is nothing wrong with the phone.
  18. G

GPS Navigation for Honda Odyssey

I am looking for a Honda Odyssey GPS Navigation unit with Satellite Ready for my 2007 Honda Odyssey. Honda wants to charge me $500 for it. Thanks,
  19. G

Blackberry Tour FS

I have a Blackberry Tour thru Verizon for sale. There is nothing wrong with the phone. I was eligible for an annual upgrade. I recently went to Best Buy and had the "Ghost Armor" put on it ($29 retail). Any interest or questions please call me at 623-262-0716. Thank you.
  20. G

Blackberry Tour FS

BB Tour That is true, however what if your contract is not up for renewal? Thats why I am selling the phone for the price I listed. On ebay its selling for as high as $549.00. Thanks,