Search results

1. King Hippo

Price Check 2010 MLC Demarini The One

Possible local deal. I have an idea what these go for, but looking for feedback. Misery Loves Company - The One, all silver bat. Between 300-400 hits. What would this sell for?
  2. King Hippo

New Powerlifting Routine

Anyone have a suggestion for a new powerlifting program? I did 531 for about 18 months. I loved the simplicity of it and I made steady progress but I've peaked on that program. I tried doing west side, but it was too much. It took me too long to recover from the max workouts, doing 9 sets of...
  3. King Hippo

Price check 30oz ST100

What are these going for? 300-350 hits, great shape, no webbing, rattles, knob or end cap issues. Returnable, no receipt.
  4. King Hippo

DC41 durability

Beside not passing compression, has anyone had any issues with these? Reviews look good but I'm not looking for a bat that'll break after 400 hits. Also looking at the L1 and Z2 or Z3. What do you guys like?
  5. King Hippo

USSSA bat for wife

My wife and I play usssa co-ed. I'm looking to get her a bat. I'm between a 26oz dc41, 25.5 lv1, or a 25oz mercy. She's 5'7" and has the body of a cross fitter, she is strong. She played highschool softball and could have played college. She's been using my 27oz cl22. She likes the feel...
  6. King Hippo

Price Check 30oz ST100

I have a 250 hit 2012 ST100. It's 30oz. No webbing, cracks or rattles. A few ground scratches from normal use. Looks all most brand new. I have the receipt. How much would this go for?
  7. King Hippo

More distance L1 or L2?

I want to hear from people who have swung the L1 and L2 side by side. Which bat are you getting more distance from? I know a lot of it is about which type of bat fits your swing. But I can get used to a 1 or 2 piece. And I've had success with both types of bats. I'm looking for a general...