Search results

1. T

Alloy handle Freak

Can't wait to try this.
  2. T

Endloads on 17 line?

Anyone know the endload weights on the new 17 line, Is it still progress?
  3. T

Limited Edition Helmer

Any word on this?
  4. T

L2/Wegman question

Hey guys just a quick question. Currently swinging a 27oz L1 and was wondering how does the L2/Wegman compare in weighting. Does it feel lighter, heavier, same? With how cheap these are right now might try going up to a 28 if they feel a bit lighter.
  5. T

Thunder zn derby ball

Anyone have any experience with these balls? Looking for some hard balls to help break in some Easton's. Couldn't really find any reviews on these.
  6. T

OG z2000 worth $299?

Recently went to a local hole in the wall sports store in my area. They have quite a few OG balanced z2000's niw laying around. Came home looked them up and saw the whole issue with the OC#'s. Just a quick question. Going back to check the QC#'s on them. If they are good qc are they worth...
  7. T

Quick 100h question

Hey quick question. I really love the progressive end load on my L1. Just wanted to know if the 100h has the same progressive end load?
  8. T

Got a good laugh out of this

Seen this on a site. Like how they list the Backman Shoppe as best used by bodybuilders
  9. T

Return question

My ASA Psycho finally blew up this weekend. My league switched to Utrip last fall and was just wondering if you could exchange an ASA bat for a Utrip as long as its the same price point.
  10. T

New Miken Line

11. T

Swing Help

Hey guys, Just got into softball about 4 months ago and loving it! So with that being said I'm looking for all the help I can get. This is the first video I've made of my swing. Wanted to see if you guys could give me some pointers on what i'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right(if anything)...