Search results

1. Mudfrog

stock grip or tape grip????

I use hockey tape, just my preference.
  2. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

I've been looking around for a BP bat. I have a psycho and synergy 2, but I want something durable that will swing comparable to the new Mikens.
  3. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

So I weighed the bats tonight. With factory grips the 27oz Black was 27.1 and the 28oz DC41 was 28.7. After a retape and grip n rip the black is 27.8 (which is ideal, I regretted not buying a 28), and the DC41 is 29.45 :eek:
  4. Mudfrog

Quiet in here lately....

I do stretches every night, I don't foam roll, but I do use the traction table at the chiropractor from time to time. It looks to do the same thing.
  5. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

Will Classic + be ok in colder weather? 50 ish?
  6. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

I was reading some old posts about these bats only lasting around 500 swings, and failing the compression check before that. I take a lot of BP so that concerns me a bit. In BP we primarily hit .52 / 300 with a couple of Classic M's mixed in. 90% of the balls are Classic +'s though.
  7. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

Also bought a black barrel DC41, hopefully these two will suit my needs.
  8. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

Will the shell on the black barrell and the brand new dc41 likely be the same?
  9. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

I actually looked for that bat but they were all bought. I see people reselling them, just a little concerned with the warranties, yea I'm one of those guys.
  10. Mudfrog

4 bat back pack

I use the Diamond ix3, it's the only one that I could find that will fit my size 14's in the cleat department. They also have great customer service, some of the stitching came loose on the bat compartment of my first bag and they sent me a brand new replacement, no shipping or anything was...
  11. Mudfrog

Just an O.G. dropping by to say hi

So I could probably take another 2 years off and still be caught up?
  12. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

Edit: nm, different style bat.
  13. Mudfrog

Just an O.G. dropping by to say hi

Hello, from a fellow OG, I don't get on much anymore either.
  14. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

The endload that I "prefer" is on my OG Psycho. I believe it's a full ounce?
  15. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

I was able to get a good deal on the Freak Black, so I went ahead and ordered it. When it gets closer to the season I'll pick up a DC41, is the new orange barrel a good bat?
  16. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

So am I right in thinking the DC is around 1oz end load and the Black is around .5oz? What about the 12? Most of what I read online doesn't specify.
  17. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

I understand that, preference aside, what about performance? Maybe the Black and red handle DC41? I'll be purchasing two bats this year.
  18. Mudfrog

Help me decide..

I'm trying to decide between these three. I like about an ounce of end load, but .5oz is fine as well. For .52 / 300 balls which would you swing? Freak Black USSSA Red handle DC41 Reissue white barrell DC41
  19. Mudfrog

Quiet in here lately....

Well that's kind of what I was asking. If there was anything else that I can add that would be beneficial, aside from something requiring a barbell. I know you guys don't seem to think much of the dumbbells, but they've worked well for me in the past and it's gotta be better than my current...
  20. Mudfrog

Quiet in here lately....

Well I may join a gym eventually, but for now I'm going to use dumbbells at home.