Search results

1. daymo

For Sale/Trade 27 NR 14 aftermath

Sorry bat is sold to roadster33
  2. daymo

For Sale/Trade 27 NR 14 aftermath

Bat has about 2-300 hits on it couple chips but in great shape and still stiff. Only reason I'm selling it is local Asa league went with league supplied bats so she no longer gets swung Looking for 135 ppd and shipped Would trade for fishing gear, mits, cheap golf irons sunglasses.. I...
  3. daymo

Price Check what's a fair price for a NR 27oz '14 aftermath

Ok I'll probably go with $135 shipped and PPd. Time to make a new thread thank for your input guys
  4. daymo

Price Check what's a fair price for a NR 27oz '14 aftermath

200 hits and some small chips but in great shape... just seeing what a fair price for both parties would be
  5. daymo

For Sale/Trade very nice reels and a att iphone

Any interest in a 27 Oz DeMar aftermath?
  6. daymo

For Sale/Trade at&t Samsung note 2

A couple pms returned... waiting to hear back on a few.
  7. daymo

For Sale/Trade at&t Samsung note 2

Samsung note 2.. recently upgraded to a note 4 and went to Verizon so I have no need for this. Comes with charger, case, Xtra battery... the stylus is MIA but I'm confident I'll find it soon. Phone is in great condition. Asking $150 obo.. would trade for 27 or 26oz bats.. xbox one games.. I...
  8. daymo

For Sale Miken OG freak 27 ounce 2nd batch

Yea i got a ton of intrest just no takers.. give it till the wekend then off to ebay i guess
  9. daymo

Honestly i really could use the money.. id consider a trade but id have to be bowled over by it.
  10. daymo

it honestly pains me to sell this, but the dryer in my house went and funds are tight. bought this freak on here around spring time for a unsanctioned league i play in and immediatley fell in love but life happens and i can allways find another on here maybe next year. Bat is a second batch...
  11. daymo

For Sale/Trade 2 nice jerseys, xl long sleeve

Skeet donkeys gping to firenice15
  12. daymo

For Sale/Trade 2 nice jerseys, xl long sleeve

All were bought on here at some point by gtg board members. Jerseys are in excellent shape just moving right now to a new place and need to maximize some space in the closet. Would consider trades for whatever i guess. 1st is a "skeet donkeys" gotta admit it was an impulse buy when i saw the...
  13. daymo

For Sale/Trade 33/25 demarini cf3

Bat has been traded to bigleaugechew34
  14. daymo

For Sale/Trade Cf3

Looking to sell or trade my cf3 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1369673
  15. daymo

For Sale/Trade 33/25 demarini cf3

Looking to move my wifes cf3. Bat is in nice shape, some slight webbing. Bought it on here in the spring but didnt get much use, the wife seems to like her 34/24s better. Unknown number of hits.. but i have put 40-50 on her since i got it.. Asking $110 ppd gifted and shipped Would consider 27oz...
  16. daymo

For Sale NR 27oz Aftermath

Dont want to get involved too much but in all fairness i have a pm replied to him at 11:11am stating id take it for 160... around 15 min earlier than the time stamp on your pm.. the bat went to the right home if that is the case
  17. daymo

$$$ sent coming to nj
  18. daymo

Just pmd u back.. will taje it