Search results

1. B

Why are Monstas so expensive??

HOLY CRAP , We need a like button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u just summed it up brother
  2. B

2016 BRYCE O ASA Wanted

how are these??? haven't swung combat since the OG Anti-Virus and looking for a new bat....figured for the price i mite try one out
  3. B

Need a good BP bat

Cluggy.......orange one can be had cheap
  4. B

Best USSSA version of the J3A

Insane utrip
  5. B

Member/Players average age.

44, 2 nights a week & maybe a tourney every other month. My son just started playing so maybe i can stick around a few more years?
  6. B

New 2016's....

thought i heard someone say those were the Canada bat models for next year?
  7. B

best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

Free....Won a OG Worth green Mayhem, bat bag, gloves and t-shirt from SoftballMagazine's players pack giveaway.
  8. B

Somebody yankin my chain or what?

there's a video on FB(demarini 4 life) of someone swinging a demo model of this bat.
  9. B

Coach - Softball Fans Update

Happy retirement Bryan:D Good luck in whatever you choose to do from here on out....always enjoyed the bp sessions and trying out some of the new bats back in the day.
  10. B

For Sale demarini dual stamp and asa only plus worth legit

Tru One still available?????????
  11. B

Sponsorship Questions

You'll prob be better off running a few fundraisers.....bowl game/super bowl square boards.......march madness etc... throw a one pitch tourney early? port o pit chicken/bbq....... getting harder to find sponsors willing to give $$ to ADULT programs. If you go after a bar for sponsorship...
  12. B

First winter with no D swinging

If i can have my aftermath hold up for fall ball in the midwest i think they'll do fine in the cold 76 cali winter!
  13. B

Pant Braiding

Try teamworkathletic . com
  14. B

Next years bats?????????

Go troll somewhere else you retard!!!!!!!!!!!! lord knows you need the BP work......And did i ask about the True One or F4t4re????????? NO....!!!!!!!!!!! God your an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. B

Next years bats?????????

That's what i figured.....i mainly play ASA with a few NSA tournies here and there .....just not gonna buy a bat to use for 2-3 tourneys a year tops.
  16. B

STR3MA knob came off

Hate to say Miken/Worth needs to go buy a DeMARINI to see how you get a bat knob to stay on the bat!!!!! Never seen one of those come off without it being broken. Hell even a simple screw under the knob sticker would help out in holding a Miken/Worth on.
  17. B

Next years bats?????????

With NSA going to the 52/275 ball and i think U-trip also for next year will we see a new stamp Aftermath for NSA/USSSA???????? or could one be made as a all stamp bat ASA/NSA/USSSA??????? Money savings prob won't allow it company wise, but would be nice to have a bat you could use everywhere...
  18. B

Aftermath rattle?

Def stupid rite now.... buddy of mine blew up a pitcher last week and hit him in the shin and they tried to take the bat & ball. Pitcher had shin guards on so ball just bounced back so he never left the field.....told him i felt bad he got hit BUT untill he has to leave the field that bat isn't...
  19. B

Aftermath rattle?

Have a 2014 AM with quite a few hits on it with no paint cracks, but has a rattle about middle of the barrel that doesn't travel up and down as you move it? Anyone ever had this.....have state next weekend and prob won't pass because of this.
  20. B

Difference between the flippers

for me it goes Black & Gold , Og green and Black & green AM for now. Black & Gold was fire out of the wrapper but not durable.....Og i've been hitn winter bp since jan and is lights out rite now...only have 2 swings on the new Am and haven't hit anything square with it so for:(