Search results

1. Z

VaporWave aka CL22 sig series

Sounds good, let us know what you think of It.
  2. Z

VaporWave aka CL22 sig series

Anyone tried out The new VaporWave? Or is there a thread already somewhere for It? Just wondering if it’s the similar to past cl22’s.
  3. Z

Twisted mistress question

My post was about the 2019 TM. I had the 2018 but never gave it a chance, I stuck with the Newbreed in 2018
  4. Z

Twisted mistress question

I’m a brand ambassador for a Demarini and last summer I absolutely fell head over heels for the Twisted Mistress 26oz. I have Atleast 700 hits on it with mostly Worth hotdots and the odd gold/grey dot. Still going strong, really good pop out of the wrapper and gets hot fast! Liked it way better...
  5. Z

For Sale 26 oz Lawmen, 27 oz 2015 Juggy, and 2014 CL22

Does the 27 Juggy feel like a 27? I swing a 27 cl22 and j3, heard about the 15' Juggy scale weight and trying to decide whether to go for a 27 or 28
  6. Z

2015 CL22 questions

Alrighty thanks..
  7. Z

2015 CL22 questions

How are these bats for sticker to scale weights? And are these bats going to be selling for next to nothing next year like the Pinky this year? I had a 27 ounce black and Green(sold it) , just wondering if I should stick with a 27 or go up to a 28 ounce. Any info helps thanks.
  8. Z

Price Check 2 j3a's, future, juggy and cl22

I bought clean a 28 ounce 14' Juggy couple months ago for $140
  9. Z

For Sale Nokona WB-1275 used

Any marks or stains on the Glove?
  10. Z

For Sale 26oz 14' juggy R/R

Pm'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Z

Price Check '13 & '14 cl22

$120-140 each
  12. Z

LTB LTB DeMarini Batting Gloves

Looking to buy some batting gloves. Demarini only and in next to new Condition Most likely a Large Must be willing to ship to canada
  13. Z

2015 Demarini questions

Drooool*****
  14. Z

The One

Samers, I got the bat after our season ended up here in Manitoba, and just did BP a hand full of times indoor. Can't believe how hard the Hot dots are flying off the bat.. very impressed with it. After using it I don't really get why they are being sold for so cheap online. Seen on some threads...
  15. Z

Barrel length. 12" or 13"

Thanks for the answer to my question boys.
  16. Z

Well then, congrats.. I have a Job working outdoors...and a Life, so when i have a question I just ask.
  17. Z

Thanks Bird. Joker... go smoke some pole. What's your issue bashing everyone's threads. I'm sure you used to be a noob at one point, or were you just born a know-it-all Prick
  18. Z

But I love the look of the AM 1.2. If it looks good it's that much more likely to hit Piss Missles
  19. Z

Don't know if his thread has came up before or not but what's the difference in an inch that changes the bat? Bigger sweet spot? Less vibration? Lasts longer? Just looking at getting the aftermath 1.2 and I see it has a 13" barrel and All Ive used is 12" before Any info is appreciated as always!
  20. Z

Info on Demarini Corndog

Nice nice. Right on, thanks Braah