Search results

1. THE Fez

Pain back of the knee

I had to deal with the Bakers Cyst in my early 20's as well. Mine grew to be quite large and it should have split or ruptured due to the size, but it didn't which caused additional damage to ligaments and muscles in the area. It got to the point that when I was playing CF in college and I had to...
  2. THE Fez

C Super World

What???????
  3. THE Fez

Kyle Evans for 2012 Indiana All Star Team ver.2

Hahaha. Yea especially when all bottled beers or draft pints and almost all liqour is $3.05 on Thursdays.....
  4. THE Fez

Hi Guys.........
  5. THE Fez

Please vote for Mali! No registration required and you can vote daily on phone and pc...... Thursday is her first birthday!
  6. THE Fez

Only way 12 team has a shot is if they hit 85% from behind the arc and 80% of their shots were from behind the arc because if they took it inside they would not have enough players to finish the game. The players are ******* now and Malone, Robinson, Barkley, and Ewing would have them all crying...
  7. THE Fez

^^ OG Sack Licker!
  8. THE Fez

Preach on brother man
  9. THE Fez

Where you stand is exactly it..... cause your ass isn't standing in the OF where a team needed a player for 2 games.
  10. THE Fez

I needed a position player for 4 games on about 6 hours notice.....
  11. THE Fez

Stealth SCN9 or new

I've owned the ext, flex and scn9 and I would take the 9. I'm a little biased towards 2 piece bats considering I've swung the scn6 model since 08.
  12. THE Fez

SUPER WORLD NIT - C 6/2/2012 6/3/2012 Jackson Michigan C Men

Wish we were to see some different teams, but we have our sw berth so I doubt we will be traveling much. Good luck to all!
  13. THE Fez

No prob. Glad to have ya and thanks for comin down! I try to make leagues interesting lol
  14. THE Fez

This is true.....
  15. THE Fez

28's???????
  16. THE Fez

Your furrrrrry face still throws me off Good to see you bro. Good talk That involves fun. So i'm out... Not replying to this I take it back! Thanks Kyle
  17. THE Fez

Mornin gentlemen
  18. THE Fez

10:15..... Does anyone know the post that Micky made on the NSA board was Central or Eastern time? And of course 80 and no rain on Tuesday here!
  19. THE Fez

Mid-Level Ankle Support

I used to have extremely weak ankles and have tried all kinds of support braces for ankles. I personally like the lace up braces they don't feel bulky and are flexible. Also easy to adjust for comfort. I use these for when I play basketball. Luckily I don't have to wear them anymore to play...
  20. THE Fez

If you have to ask you can't afford it