Search results

1. THE Fez

Newton for Rice?

Currently relying on Fitzpatrick at Qb. Started off hot but has came down to earth for mediocre value. I'm undefeated mainly due to my WR's/RB's and feel i have enough quality at those two positions to give up Rice for a steady QB to get me to a higher level. Our starting player setup is 2 RB's...
  2. THE Fez

For Sale/Trade 26oz SCN6

Trade Pending........ Returnable x2 less than 100 swings on her. This thing is too light for me looking to trade for preferably 28oz+ Eastons, but will listen to other offers. I really would like to trade SCN15 or newer line and will add cash. $150 shipped obo.
  3. THE Fez

LTS: Boombah and PAS pants

The Boombah pants are 36 Long and were worn in two tournaments. Color theme is vegas gold, white, and navy. The blue ones look brand new and the white ones have some slight mud spotted stains from running around in an outfield swamp. Can't tell unless your close up, but it they might come out...
  4. THE Fez

NIW Utrip Miken Recoil Cheeeaaappp

28oz Balanced NIW returnable with receipt dated 12/12/2008 $155 shipped and insured
  5. THE Fez

LTT: bat or bats for phone

Someone stole my phone at a tournament this past weekend so Fez needs a phone! I have a approx 500 cut returnable balanced 28oz Anti-Virus with small paint crack and a 27oz ASA 07 Easton Stealth WR approx 400 cuts to trade. Looking for fairly new or new smart phones or PDA's AT&Tonly. Will...
  6. THE Fez

Need AT&T phone!

Someone stole my phone at a tournament this past weekend so Fez needs a phone! I have a approx 500 cut returnable balanced 28oz Anti-Virus with small paint crack and a 27oz ASA 07 Easton Stealth WR approx 400 cuts to trade. Looking for fairly new or new smart phones or PDA's only. Will add...
  7. THE Fez

GTG List....

LoadedGuns, obagain, Capersaway, Tom15, Sal, PhatJedi, Backlast, Bird25, restepp25, SwinginDemon Cliq20 Quickhands7 tcob17 thejuggster cntrain brfl86 Hayden27 Bigunbrett86 g8trb8 AvidSftballPlay jed.only eywagga -TheHook- JIMMY34 - Great communication and very fast shipping huckeby34 -...
  8. THE Fez

Great trade with Bird25

Ron made this trade smooth and quick. Thanks!
  9. THE Fez

Backlast is GTG!!

Don't be afraid to buy from Bill he communicates very well and sent pics to reassure me the condition of the bat when I didn't even ask.