Search results

1. bonerigger

s Hower 30=GTG

We Had An Awesome Deal. Fast Shipping Bats Arrived As Described. Gtg:)
  2. bonerigger

Winter PST deal

Picked up a nice PST Xtra from Winter. Nice deal. This outstanding board member even shipped me the bat and told me to give it a few swings before we finalized the deal. Not many on here like that. Winter is always GTG in my book.:)
  3. bonerigger

billsoftball awesome and quick

this fine board member bought 2 bats from me without even seeing the pictures. off description sent money ultra fast allowing me to make my trip. Awesome deal. Thanks Bro!!!!
  4. bonerigger

GOODTIMEZ is GOODtoGO!!!

Traded this fine islander and received a NOW mint 30 oz syn 2. Thanks bro enjoy the FREAK!!:eek:
  5. bonerigger

josechrist WOW!!!!

WOW super fast shipping on some boombah turfs for my wife. Thanks bro.
  6. bonerigger

NAUjackfan+GTG

Super fast payment. Deal with anytime. Enjoy the stick
  7. bonerigger

Coach and SBF store A++++++

Got a great deal on a 30 oz Envy from Coach. Bought late friday and got the bat this morning. perfect weight and awesome feel. Very, very underrated bat. Perfect customer service. Thanks again.:) :) :) :)
  8. bonerigger

SBF Store!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos to Coach and the boys at the store. Bought 10 New sticks from them and received them next day from Michigan to georgia. Awesome service and prices that can't be beat. A+++++++++++++
  9. bonerigger

Dawalkr=GTG!

Did a nice deal with this outstanding board brother. Paypal sent lightning quick. No worries here, will deal with anytime.:)
  10. bonerigger

BushLeague, fastfast

hey guys this Canuck bought a bat from me, and paid right away. He has a low post count but no fears dealing with. Just wish the Customs portion of shipping to Canada was easier:rolleyes:
  11. bonerigger

caseman A++++++++

Did a deal with this fine baord member. Bat was as described with excellent communication and Ultra fast shipping. No fears here!!:) Another outstanding board brother A++++++++++++++++++
  12. bonerigger

Rob N Homers is GTG

Did a nice bat swap with this outstanding board member. Great communication and fast shipping as advertised. Don't hesitate to deal with Rob N Homers!!!!!!!:)
  13. bonerigger

madrucker and Taylor214

Just did a three way deal with these fine gents. fast, fast, fast. Awesome deal and great communication any time with either. GTG!!!!!!:)
  14. bonerigger

mrkewlj

Sold him a nice pair of Boombah pants. I needed the cash ASAP and mrkewlj came through fast with paypal. Excellent communicator look forward to many more deals with him. No worries he is GTG!!!!!!:D
  15. bonerigger

svidrine

Did a deal with Steve. A little slow on shipping. Guess he had to go out of town left the Tanels I bought from him with his secratary and she didn't ship. Called him and he took care of it. Got the Tanels today used them in a game so Steve is GTG in my book. Thanks Steve:)
  16. bonerigger

Jca!

Did a deal with JCA. Awesome, good communicator, quick shipping. A+++++++:)
  17. bonerigger

?????HMM what would you do????

Got a guy here not responding to PM's. Have been back and fourth with a deal and we finalized it 2 days ago I sent him my shipping address and requested his. Not a single responce! I could care less if he wants to deal, but I've had other offers and just want to know. He has been on just about...
  18. bonerigger

u2 hitter GTG

Marc is GTG. Bought a bat from me. Lightning quick with Paypal and great communicator. Look forward to future deals with Marc.
  19. bonerigger

overdafence, raffle?

Thanks for the M7 Mr. Muppett. Won the M7 raffle on Tuesday night. Received the M7 today. Bert is the man as always.
  20. bonerigger

Beerguzzler44 GTG

Great and smooth deal. Great communicator. GTG and will deal with anytime