?????HMM what would you do????

bonerigger

Star Player
Got a guy here not responding to PM's. Have been back and fourth with a deal and we finalized it 2 days ago I sent him my shipping address and requested his. Not a single responce! I could care less if he wants to deal, but I've had other offers and just want to know. He has been on just about every time I have looked and won't send a PM. This board is really going down hill. Not like he messed me over. Just has never responded to close the deal with shipping info. I'm just old school I guess and in my job communication is a priority!!!!

Madsunz

I actually would appreciate if you post who it was. I have had people like this, and it SUCKS! There is no reason for it, just PM you back and say "I'm not interested, sorry it took me so long to get back to you". They probably will be a little pissed, but not as bad as if you blow them off repeatedly. You are doing everyone a service by letting them know the whole situation (who was involved, etc).

This brings me to ask the question (and maybe I should call Coach), but can a guy get banned from just the buy/sell areas? I know many boards that you need to have a certain number of posts before you can do any buying/selling. Also, to have all of your ACTUAL information wouldn't be a bad thing either, in case a bad deal does happen.

john4me05

Dead and Gone
Madsunz said:
I actually would appreciate if you post who it was. I have had people like this, and it SUCKS! There is no reason for it, just PM you back and say "I'm not interested, sorry it took me so long to get back to you". They probably will be a little pissed, but not as bad as if you blow them off repeatedly. You are doing everyone a service by letting them know the whole situation (who was involved, etc).

This brings me to ask the question (and maybe I should call Coach), but can a guy get banned from just the buy/sell areas? I know many boards that you need to have a certain number of posts before you can do any buying/selling. Also, to have all of your ACTUAL information wouldn't be a bad thing either, in case a bad deal does happen.
That is a hell of a good question

TNoff

Booty Pirate
bonerigger said:
Got a guy here not responding to PM's. Have been back and fourth with a deal and we finalized it 2 days ago I sent him my shipping address and requested his. Not a single responce! I could care less if he wants to deal, but I've had other offers and just want to know. He has been on just about every time I have looked and won't send a PM. This board is really going down hill. Not like he messed me over. Just has never responded to close the deal with shipping info. I'm just old school I guess and in my job communication is a priority!!!!

I would let it go man. To me a day is long enough if a person is really interested. If they are interested they would tell you they won't be able to get back on the board for whatever period of time to give you an indication also.

LCVaccum

Addicted to Softballfans
Madsunz said:

Here here to this.. This is starting to get worse with all the newbies looking for the best deal and not responding to pm's is now one of my top pet peeves..

OverDaFence

At Fanatics
I have had it with the crap I get on pm's... Russ, you cannot imagine how many times this has happened to me ass of late.

If you're not onmy list, then you can trade with someone else or you are a PAY before I consider shipping.

Thank the people around you if you don't like it.

BERT

bonerigger

Star Player
OverDaFence said:
I have had it with the crap I get on pm's... Russ, you cannot imagine how many times this has happened to me ass of late.

If you're not onmy list, then you can trade with someone else or you are a PAY before I consider shipping.

BERT

I here you bro. I try to respond to everyone unless it is just crazy with 20 PM in 5 minutes. I just think it is sad that you ask a question offer a deal and get nothing. It only takes a second to say no thanks. Especially when you tell someone deal done then nothing. I guess I'm glad because if he had sent me his shipping info first the bat would have been gone already. Oh well. I have a nice little excell speadsheet going with who is good, Who is bad and terrible communicators. Nobs and you long time kings of the board who are all that in their own mind, COMMUNICATE no matter how trivial it is. I've been blown off by 5K post guys as well. Just not like this with a closed deal and then diappear. I really can't wait until he relists his product. You will see me all over that post in a hurry. I don't think it justifies a call out though.:cool:

pineapple

send pm with a read recipt
if they read it and dont respond then move on.

if i list an item and i have 3 guys lined up within 8 mins

and one say i want the bat i say sold

tell the others bat has been sold

i aint got time to play lets make a deal

bonerigger

Star Player
Funny thing it was his listing and TNOFF PM him as well for his Flex:) :eek:

Cats out of the bag now! :cool: And the post now says traded!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad thing is I was trying to make a deal for a friend and had him all excited got his bat in hand and everything. OH Well!

john4me05

Dead and Gone
OverDaFence said:
I have had it with the crap I get on pm's... Russ, you cannot imagine how many times this has happened to me ass <<< :D:Dof late.

BERT
Am i on the list Bert even though we have never dealt :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mongo Slade

Master of the Mojo
While

we're on the subject of communication...What's up with people not leaving you a public GTG when you have done your part to complete a deal and have left public fb for them. Maybe it's just me but that crap kinda gets under my skin. As a newer member to the board it's kind of hard to build a good rep when people won't leave you fb that your deals have been good!:confused:

BigDTrump

Fear the Turtle!
pineapple said:
send pm with a read recipt
if they read it and dont respond then move on.

pineapple, I thought the users have to actually acknowledge the request for a read receipt for you to know if they read it or not. I know I have sent PMs before where I requested a read receipt, and they responded to the PM, but didn't accept the read receipt.

And I agree with this thread. I had someone say he wanted to do a deal on a bat I had up for sale or trade a week ago, and even though I saw him online several times between the time he said he was interested, he never responded to my subsequent PMs. I finally told him I was going to take the other offer I had since I hadn't heard back from him in a couple of days. Maybe he was pissed, but if you're not interested, just say so. I can accept that more than I can you be ignorant and not responding to me. :mad: