Search results

1. R

Not GTG Rough deal with Baseballswagger

I bought a set of catchers gear of member Baseballswagger after seeing the ad below... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1375681&highlight=nike+catcher After a bit of back and forth, he had me gift him the dough and I had the items sent to a PO Box in Buffalo for pick up as...
  2. R

For Sale/Trade Worn once, Air Jordan 2 size 10

Classic throwback kicks right here! Size 10, Air Jordan 2 re-launch, 100 percent authentic. Purchased them at the Nike Store in Toronto in 2009, wore them outside one time, keep them in a container ever since. Near perfect condition, a little small for me, might as well make a trade for a size...
  3. R

For Sale XL Majestic Yankees Track Style jacket

Bought this at the Yankees store in Times Square last fall. Worn that night in NYC, it was cold, never wore it again. Immaculate condition, Paid $109, letting go for $50 shipped. Solid jacket for a Yankee fan!
  4. R

For Sale 3 x Yankees Black BP Style Jerseys

These have all been gamed for part of a season and one tourney. My teams 3rd jerseys from last year, they are black Yankees style BP jerseys. All are in good condition, the #9 is a size 50 (large), the other two are 52's (XL). I actually think I have more of these in my basement if someone was...
  5. R

For Sale XL Majestic Boston Red Sox St Patty's Day Jacket

Picked this up at Fenway Park, wore it for a few hours that night at the Sox game, never wore it again. XL, Authentic, St Patty's Day Red Sox Majestic track style jacket. Really nice jacket, in absolutely perfect condition, ready to be worn by someone who loves the Sox! Paid $109, sell for $50...
  6. R

For Sale 22 Yankees Sublimated Jerseys Team Set

Purchased these as a tourney set for my hardball team. Team changed names, these are just sitting, ready to be worn by a team looking for something nice and light at a great price. Pullover style, fits true to size, 22 jerseys, full sublimation. Paid over $600 for the set, willing to let them...
  7. R

For Sale Like New Team Issue New York Yankees Jacket

Very cool piece right here. Size XL, this is a team issue Yankees bullpen jacket. The standard version of this jacket was almost a neoprene material with a fleece style liner. This jacket was never made available to the public, this is a nylon base with a lighter fleece liner. It looks identical...
  8. R

For Sale 2 XXL Expos Team Jerseys #21

Neither were worn. Played part time on a team that wore Expos unis. By the time these arrived, the teams fate was pretty much sealed and I stopped playing before ever getting to game these new unis. The team has since folded. $40 shipped will take both of these beauties home! Reality is shipping...
  9. R

LTB stirrups!

Looking to get my hands on some cool stirrups. 4 or 5" stirrup lengths preferred, ideal colour combos would be navy/red, royal/white, royal/red, black/orange. Might be a stretch, just putting it out there as someone may have something cool that would fit my desire to go old school!
  10. R

LTTF A2000 rb8

Have an itch to get my hands on an RB8. Willing to put up some pretty solid trade items, I am loaded up on tons of swag and gear. If you have one you want to part with, let me know. Could toss cash at one as well...
  11. R

GTG Ballfan07 is GTG!

Caught a smoking deal on a pair of Wilson shins from this member. Quick shipping, very easy to work with!
  12. R

GTG Brace27 is GTG

Made my first purchase on the site a good one! Fast ship, great to deal with!
  13. R

For Trade Mint rht a2000 jh32

Absolutely mint condition JH32 RHT. Looking to trade for a smaller A2000 or A2K, something in the 11.75"-12.25" range in similar condition. Tags removed, the glove kicked around my bag for a few weeks of indoor practices this winter but I decided to run with an All-Star System 7 trapeze instead...
  14. R

For Sale/Trade 3 pairs of like new high end shades PRADA, VERSACE

Starting to clean up some stuff around the house that I don't get use out of. Seeing that I own 70 plus pairs of Oakley's, these never get any wear. I believe I never wore any of these 3 pairs more than once. I guarantee their authentic or I will gladly pass you 10 times your money back...
  15. R

LTTF Wilson GOTM RHT

I'm looking to get my hands on some RHT Wilson GOTM. Best trade options may lie in my Oakley collection, which is crazy vast. For the right trade, I may be willing to part with at least one pair of my Pitboss, as in the $750 Pitboss, 1000% authentic with all the trimmings. Have a ton of...
  16. R

LTB Rht a2000 mc24

Anyone have a Miggy GOTM they want to part with? Can buy or trade, with plenty of things to part way with. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have one...
  17. R

LTTF A2000 mc24, gg47, cjw

Looking for something in that 12" to 12.25" range. I have a couple solid trade options. Open to other offers as well, feel free to toss them out. Feel free to drop me a line.