Search results

1. SirKuz

For Sale Lots of good sticks for men to swing #Honeymoonsale :)

Cash is king. Need funds to pay for honeymoon! Used: Combat Wanted NSA 28oz - $110 Combat Wanted ASA 28oz - $110 Combat Aerial Assault NSA 28oz - $110 Miken Triad NSA 28oz - $110 Easton Stealth NSA 28oz - $110 Demarini VX2 ASA 28oz - $120 - SOLD LS Z2000 NSA - 28oz - $120 - SOLD Easton Salvo...
  2. SirKuz

LTB or trade for OG ASA Miken Triad (made in usa engraved on handle)

Title says it all. I am looking to replace my OG ASA Miken Triad (made in usa engraved on handle). Does anyone have one laying around 27oz or higher? Thanks, Kuz
  3. SirKuz

For Sale Lots of 30oz & couple 28oz, PST, Triad, DC41, OG Titans, Flipper and MORE

28oz ASA Triad - new (nfs) 30oz SCN17BH - new (nfs) 30oz sp12sv100 - new (nfs) 30oz DC41 - 10 hits NR - $115 - SOLD 30oz PSTOC - unknown hits no dents/issues - $130 - SOLD 30oz Demarini Sunday Swagger - 100 hits NR - $115 - SOLD 28oz RTCK - normal waves - $80 28oz OG Mut98 - No issues at all...
  4. SirKuz

Had "That" umpire

A. I cannot wear my batting glove underneath my glove while pitching, cause it has bright green on it B. Put a piece of tab on everyones knob cuff to "secure" it to be bat. Sir please try to take one of these off and then tell me its not "secure" lol C. Turf off music playing from the cell...
  5. SirKuz

For Sale/Trade 27oz NIW NR Miken DC41 (Gray one S41SMU)

$160 shipped, I don't have a need for it as I have a 30oz as well. Prefer to sell, but will entertain the thought of trades for new combats or L series easton. Let me know what you have...27oz or heavier. Thanks! Kuz
  6. SirKuz

Just got in from BP with the 30oz Flipper and...

the bat is the real deal. Hitting all hot dots (nsa and asa varieties). Just as hot as my 500 hit z1000 right out of the wrapper with this balls. What amazed me is how forgiving the bat is. Its harder for me to miss hit with it than almost any bat I have ever tried. If you hit it on the green...
  7. SirKuz

My D spending spree this yeah.... help....

My D spending spree this year.... help.... LOL So before this season I had purchased 1 Demarini, that old 375. Now as you can see I have added a few since. I think I might have a problem, but I am done spending for the year. What do the D bros think of my modest little collection? -Kuz
  8. SirKuz

OG WS Taken away for pebble/rattle?

Had an OG WS taken away from me at an ASA qualifier this weekend. I didn't even swing it. It was set out like always and the ump said he heres something rattle in it and took it away. They wouldn't give it back until the end of the tournament. It was the faintest of rattles although I am sure...
  9. SirKuz

For Sale/Trade 27oz 454 legit resmondo niw nr

Just got it in the mail. This is utrip but I think I am really only looking for ASA bats heavy preferred, 29 or 30 oz would be ideal. Anyone interested? Sale price would be $150 shipped.
  10. SirKuz

LTB Heavy OG Psycho Supermax 29oz or 30oz

Looking for another, down to my last one. Thanks.
  11. SirKuz

For Trade 28oz used MUT98 (balanced) for 28.5 MUTJHA

I have a used 28oz mutant balanced that I would like to trade straight up for an endloaded version in the same condition. Bat is very hot but I like to swing heavier endloaded ASA. Pictures can be seen in previous thread: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1040802
  12. SirKuz

For Sale/Trade Original 27oz M75120 USA

Up for sale is the following used M75120. No idea of number of swings... end cap is worn from the crappy fields around here. No cracks, plenty of webbing. VERY HOT. (Returnable - no paperwork) $140 obo or offers around this value in 27-30oz bats (prefer heavier) Offers must be endloaded bats.
  13. SirKuz

For Sale/Trade 30oz SBXTA - NIW

Have one brand new in the wrapper. First $110 gets it.
  14. SirKuz

GTG BigWhite is GTG

Purchased a 30oz DC Psycho. Shipped fine and is as described. No problems with this guy.
  15. SirKuz

For Sale/Trade ASA Mutants & Mayhems; 30oz M798 & M7598, 28oz OG Mut98

Both Mayhems have very few swings on them. If I cleaned off the few ball marks they'd both be oh so shiny. M798 had the H graphics on WortH peel off. Mutant has no telescoping or chipping and barrel is in great shape. Love this bat just need something heavier. Its 28oz but the weight sticker is...
  16. SirKuz

LTB 30oz og whitesteel, 3dx 30oz or 28.5 extra endload

Looking for one of these sticks at a good price. Let me know if you got one laying around you'd want to sell or trade. Thanks
  17. SirKuz

LTTF Psychos, Worth Trade Bait...

Have the following, looking for offers involving psychos. NIW NR 30oz Booger NIW 28oz 09 Resmondo Titan Returnable NIW 30.5oz 09 JH Titan Returnable Also have a $50 SBF'S gift cert that I don't have a use for. Looking for Psychos in any weight really. Send me a PM with what you have.
  18. SirKuz

WTB Magnum Grip N Rips and Grip n Rip XLR

Looking for about 5 or so of either of these, any one have the hookup on em?
  19. SirKuz

Looking for 30oz bats

I know a lot of guys got some nice deals here lately that I missed out on :( Bats I may be interested in if the price is right. Mut98 Recoil 250 ASA Pyscho Maxload (maybe balanced) Resmondo Titan 30oz'rs only please :)
  20. SirKuz

LTT for 29.5-30.5 sticks, prefer ASA Mutant!

Have a couple sticks here to offer up as trade bait :) Both are 28oz and minimal swings, maybe 50. Returnable but no receipt.