Search results

1. D

For Sale NIW Juggy, Juice, Creature!

Unloading a few more bats from my collection. All bats are NIW. Juggy is NOT returnable, Creature and Juice are too old. No receipts. Priority & Insured shipping included in price, I'd prefer F/F via paypal ([email protected]) Juggy-27oz SOLD Creature-@27oz $150 Juice-30oz $175 If you...
  2. D

For Sale 2016 ASA and Utrip package

Both 26oz Both R/R Juggy has 300 hits tops. Some scratches but no structural damage. Tight end cap, etc Flipper less than 20. Bought it, took it out of the wrapper to start breaking it in and found out the Utrip was done for the season. I personally love the feel of both bats. Juggy is an...
  3. D

Custom Vinci or A2K 1799?

How are the leather and build qualities in comparison to one another? A custom Vinci Mesh series is a few dollars more than a new A2k 1799 (about $250 compared to $220ish for the A2K) Which ever one I choose will be the first glove I've purchased that costs a good amount of money so I'd like...
  4. D

LTB NIW OG Future

Weight or returnable doesn't matter. Just has to be NIW. Thanks!
  5. D

For Sale/Trade 2 NIW J2A & 100 hit 2014 CL22

Looking to sell or trade the 2 J2A and CL22 . Price check on the Future would be appreciated. J2A- one is 26oz, other is 30oz. Both NIW returnable no receipts (obviously). I would like to trade one of these for a NIW OG Future. Sale price would be $190 shipped/insured etc each. Grips are worn...
  6. D

Lost and Found?!

S.O.B.!!! A bat that a facebook member purchased from me, but came out of the packaging during shipping and was ultimately lost, just popped up on eBay!! I have pictures of the bat before I sold it, it has the same exact scratch on the "D" the same ball mark on the DEMARINI side of the...
  7. D

Found one of my Unicorns!

Finally found a NIW RD28 and received it in the mail today! Along with the Demo House Banner. I know, I know "it's just a bat":biggthumpup: Only Piece I am missing now is a NIW J2A- Anyone?!
  8. D

For Sale 2015 26oz Mercy

Under 150 cuts, great shape with a few light paint chips and ball marks that can be wiped off if preffered but other than that... I put about 30 swings on it and just don't like it. Returnable, no receipt 26oz. SOLD $175
  9. D

LTB NIW old stamp Demarini...

Geezer American OTC J2A OG Flipper OG Flipper aftermath Rd28
  10. D

Price Check OG 100h

27oz around 400 cuts. Returnable, no receipt. Sorry, no pictures just yet, waiting on them from the guy who currently owns the bat. No cracks, chips, webbing etc.
  11. D

Price Check 2014 Future

Hey fellas, it is a 27.5oz with around 200 cuts on it. Returnable, no receipt. No webbing chips cracks etc. don't have any pics yet, I have a guy wanting to trade me the Future for a bat I have.
  12. D

Price Check Fu Dawg

Bought a Fu Dawg over the summer with the intentions of using it for the upcoming season. I have since then picked up a few more sticks that I am going to use instead. 28oz NIW Fu dawg. Returnable. I have a paypal receipt in my email, but not sure how Demarini accepts those? What is a...
  13. D

For Sale '14 Cluggy and Sunday Swagger

Both bats have normal field wear, the Swagger has more than the Cluggy. Tight end caps, no webbing that I can tell, no cracks. I received both in trades, among a slew of other bats that I bought. Dry swung them all and hit a few off of a makeshift tee and decided to keep the Juggy, Flipper and...
  14. D

How do the RD's stack up?

Against the new stamps that are out there today? Reason I ask is because I picked up 2 sticks I have been looking for as sort of a "package" considering the prices everyone wants for the RD28's and the J3A, it was a decent pick up. Both sticks came in the mail today and the J3A was as...
  15. D

Price Check 28oz Graffiti knob J3A

Returnable but no receipt. 50 swings on it. I'm looking into buying and waiting on pictures. I just want to know what it is worth before I bite the bullet.:thumb:
  16. D

For Sale Easton l3

Easton l3 28oz Good shape no cracks, webbing, endcap issue etc. Under 300 cuts Returnable, no receipt. $90 shipped
  17. D

For Sale Worth Filthy 454

Worth Filthy 454 27oz Great condition, no cracks, webbing, endcap separation etc. Maybe 125 swings Returnable, unsure if I still have receipt. $100 OBO Shipped
  18. D

For Sale Miken Superfreak 98 28oz

Miken Superfreak 98 28oz Good shape, no cracks webbing, endcap separation etc At the most 200 swings Returnable/unsure if I still have receipt. Price $100 OBO Shipped
  19. D

Price Check 27 oz Flipper Aftermath & True One...

Both are good shape, returnable/receipts. Both like new with under 30 cuts each.
  20. D

Price Check BB aftermath

Hey, looking to see what a NIW, non returnable, 27oz Border Battle is worth..