Search results

1. cajunjoe

Worth Wicked Senior Bat

I have 2 28oz and they have 200 swings a piece on them. Goes through the end field fast and starting to get some distance. Really satisfied with the Wicked.
  2. cajunjoe

Dudley Lightning 2.0 13" End Loaded

I have last years 13" and hits well for distance and pop. Takes less brake end time than last years. I have both.
  3. cajunjoe

Miken Freak Patriot 12''

Put 72 swings on my 27oz yesterday. Bat hits great. Plan on putting another 72 swings on it today and that should break it in enough for games.
  4. cajunjoe

Miken Freak Patriot 12''

On the other new Mikens I have it took me around 200 swings or so before the sweet spot opened up. Hopefully the Patriot is the same.
  5. cajunjoe

Miken Freak Patriot 12''

He picked a bad day to hit. Windy and it look like his timing was off. Maybe they wanted to make the Patriot look bad to promote his Rocket Launcher. The Pastor normally hits better.
  6. cajunjoe

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info
  7. cajunjoe

Reviews for the Hyper Z

My 27oz HyperZ went nose to nose for distance against the 28oz. Big Cat 2016.
  8. cajunjoe

How did you put your video on the forum.

How did you put your video on the forum.
  9. cajunjoe

Reviews for the Hyper Z

Just ordered a another Z and One combo. Great bats for me at $120 with free shipping.
  10. cajunjoe

price ck on niw hyper z

Have bought bats. Great for the price.
  11. cajunjoe

2016 Miken Big Cat

My 28oz Maxload has around 370 swings and hits hard line drives. Great distance with large sweet spot.
  12. cajunjoe

New MIKEN

Put 36 swings on my 28oz 2016 Maxload. Hit just as well as my 28oz 2016 Big Cat.
  13. cajunjoe

TPS Hyper Z

Does anyone know when the new Huber Z is due for release.
  14. cajunjoe

Easton Senior Salvo

Has anyone purchased the end load senior salvo . Would like to get feedback. Before I buy one.
  15. cajunjoe

Easton Senior Salvo

Mighty Mike will you be at the TOC.
  16. cajunjoe

Ambush II initial thoughts

Is the Ambush 2 out yet.