Search results

1. T

For Sale Easton SmallBatch 12.75

Only interested in a TT2 in similar condition
  2. T

For Sale Easton SmallBatch 12.75

Think I got removed for not having a sale price so here goes again. $185 shipped. Batch #4 12.75. H-web Game used while pitching and has some bag rash but still very good condition and very stiff I’m the fingers and web. Broken in TIP. hoping y’all will let me slide re-using the photos from...
  3. T

Rawlings TT2s and Miken EPB1275B

I would be interested in that once I sell the Easton. Gotta say I have no clue what Japan rubber ball means
  4. T

For Sale 2 freaks

Both sold locally.
  5. T

Rawlings TT2s and Miken EPB1275B

Been looking for one of these for a minute! Wish I had the cash. Got a Easton small batch 4 12.75 for trade, looks like you’re downsizing though.
  6. T

For Sale 2 freaks

27oz freak 12 PT Balanced. No return. No webbing just a few paint chips and a decent rattle. Lots of swings, very hot. Swings VERY LIGHT. 25.5 white freak a delic same thing. Lots of bag rash but no cracks or webbing. Tons of swings on this bat but no sign of stopping. looking for $100 each...
  7. T

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

I’ve been couch caching my 12.75 for a month now and it’s nowhere near that 13 in the video. Thinking about trying Aso’s way. I’ve done to all my other gloves, but this ones special. I probably wouldn’t even game it if it weren’t for bums I play with using all my other gamers
  8. T

For Trade A2000 1787 and LS Flare

Both gloves are sold! Thank you!
  9. T

Batting helmet for pitching

Its a fine analogy... Anyway not sure why you posted in the first place. I never said anything about not being willing to spend the money for a helmet. I asked if anyone uses this helmet setup and pointed out that its a cheaper option.
  10. T

Nothing wrong with being cheap.. Is it comical to shop for low rates on health insurance? Yolo right? $400 a month for premiums is not too much! Choosing to get protection is an easy choice. Choosing something thats comfortable and functional is more difficult.
  11. T

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

Probably 3 rounds of couch catch so far.. Thumb closes to pinky with the strongest tip grip i can muster haha I don't think it would take as long to be game ready as the initial stiffness puts on. Safe to say the glove will be ready for the field before I'm ready to let it see the field. Also...
  12. T

Has anyone here tried the old double earflaps with a cage helmet set up on the mound? I don't pitch often but with the league I play in getting more competitive I don't want to take any risks the few times Im called on. I went a few pages deep on the search but didn't find anything. Ive been...
  13. T

Glad he likes it! I work at the stadium and have a bunch of BP homers laying around. Plus...

Glad he likes it! I work at the stadium and have a bunch of BP homers laying around. Plus what’s a glove without a ball to catch
  14. T

Enough Already

This is a long way from page 1 but I have the same bat in 27. I hit a mix of classic Ms and 52s for bp. Probably put 500+ swings on it since last september not to mention in temps below 60 and it doesn't have a single web but just a small rattle. Maybe you just got a dud. Maybe you're hitting...
  15. T

Never mind I see it in a he memo. I’ll send you tracking when I get it

Never mind I see it in a he memo. I’ll send you tracking when I get it
  16. T

Got it. Let me know full name and address and I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow

Got it. Let me know full name and address and I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow
  17. T

Macenko Weighted Bat Drill, anybody

y'all are both right. Centripetal is the inward force created by the twisting of the body. The object held whether it be a bat or ball produces centrifugal force.. Think of the bucket of water swinging over your head. The water is forced outward keeping it from spilling out of the bucket. In a...