Search results

1. D

Not GTG Diaz Gloves

Ya I was trying to get a response from the two that posted the NGTG but I never go a reply back.
  2. D

WHITE STEEL

With the new steels that came out last year that market is not as high as it used to be.
  3. D

Not GTG Diaz Gloves

Looks like guys are selling these gloves in Rhode Island I assume neither of you got your gloves?
  4. D

For Sale 2017 Miken Freak 30 (27 ounce) with return

Pictures?? Maybe time to go back and read the guidelines
  5. D

Not GTG broy7

Any chance you have the pp address or real name. That way if they show up under a different name they can be found.
  6. D

Other Playing Leaving Early

Thanks! That makes sense. I am not sure why the ump did not call it when it happened he was taking 2 - 3 steps between the ball being pitched and it reaching the plate.
  7. D

So even though the runner was not called out until after the play has been completed it is still the same impact as if he was called out right away?
  8. D

So this happened this past weekend and I was confused on the call. Runners on 2nd and 3rd 2 outs. Runner on second had been leaving the base early all game so we asked the ump to watch for it specially on this play. Batter hits a ball to the outfield runners on 2nd and 3rd score and batter...
  9. D

ASA Ball hits bag

Bretman serious question though. If the ball hit the orange part of the safety bag at first that would be considered the foul side of the bag right?
  10. D

2014 Demarini White Steel X2 Demarini SF8 & Demarini Flipper Aftermath 2014

What is the lowest you would go on the 26 oz steel?
  11. D

Advance on foul ball

It is a dead ball IF it goes foul. OF played the ball and caught it and there for it is a live ball and the umpire was correct.
  12. D

ASA Hats and Knobcuffs (2 ?'s)

I wear the flex fit small medium and they still fall off. I have yet to find a XS flex fit.
  13. D

USSSA How should an umpire handle this?

So this happened once to our team. We had a mercy rule if you were up by 20 after the third inning the game was over but our field had lights. After the first inning we were going station to station to get hits. But the bottom of the third came and we were up by 21 but wanted to keep playing...
  14. D

ASA Hats and Knobcuffs (2 ?'s)

During league I am usually that guy that wears his hat backwards in the field because that is just normally how I wear it everyday and I don't like it falling off every time a am chasing down a ball. Same reason on the base paths. Any time an ump has asked me a turn it around I do with no problem.
  15. D

LTB CONNELL LEGIT AND FREAK PLATINUM BA

What about a Balanced EST 26 oz?
  16. D

LTB Worth est balance oz 27

Message sent to you.
  17. D

Price Check 26.5 JH Watermelon

We don't do compression testing at the league level here and even most state tournaments do not test so I do not know. Unfortunately it is not. Usually in the beginning of the season and towards the end the ground is like a rock because of the cold. Also we do not have a turf field in sight...
  18. D

What about with around 140?
  19. D

Hey guys I am looking for a price check on a 26.5 JH watermelon with a few hundred swings and field wear. It does not have any cracks rattles or webbing. I am currently looking for the BC so I was curious what it is worth with and without the barcode. Thanks!
  20. D

Buyer Beware yardless0902 = uprising?

By 2 months you mean 2 weeks? You are linked to that account because you are the same person!