Search results

1. D

Other Playing Leaving Early

So this happened this past weekend and I was confused on the call. Runners on 2nd and 3rd 2 outs. Runner on second had been leaving the base early all game so we asked the ump to watch for it specially on this play. Batter hits a ball to the outfield runners on 2nd and 3rd score and batter...
  2. D

Price Check 26.5 JH Watermelon

Hey guys I am looking for a price check on a 26.5 JH watermelon with a few hundred swings and field wear. It does not have any cracks rattles or webbing. I am currently looking for the BC so I was curious what it is worth with and without the barcode. Thanks!
  3. D

For Sale/Trade 27 OG Z2k Dual Stamp EL

Looking to sell or trade 27 oz OG z2k EL Dual stamp. Bat has a few hundred hits and has one single bb rattle. Otherwise the bat does not have any cracks or webbing. I am looking for 26 oz bats or $140 shipped f/f
  4. D

Price Check 2016 26 oz Kirby

I have a 25 hit Kirby coming to me in a trade. It is the new 2016 Bomb squad edition and I was just curious on what it is worth. Also any performance review would be appreciated as well. Thanks!
  5. D

For Sale/Trade RARE Z3000+ 30.5 Oz

I have a Z3000+ 30.5 oz. It has probably 25 to 50 swings. It does not have an rattle, webbing, cracks, or twisting. It also does not have a grip but I can throw in a Lizard if it is necessary. Looking for $450 obo. Trades have to be 26.5 and below PM works best. If you want more pictures I...
  6. D

USSSA Injured Player Re-entry

Alright guys, playing during league night last week we came across this situation. It did not impact the game because we won but just curious on the ruling in future. Top of the 4th second baseman on the home team gets hurt. They only have ten guys so they play with 9 after he says he cannot...
  7. D

LTB Easton Salvo Scandium SP15SVS (2015) 26 or 27

Hey guys I am looking for this bat for my Church league. Used would be great but I am not super picky. I would prefer to pay cash but I do have a little bait if that interests you more. Shoot me a PM. I am only looking for this Bat in 26 or 27 Thanks
  8. D

Need Help Bat Mix up

Hey guys, I traded my red and white Kirby for a White DC. He received my bat on Saturday and I received the package last night and when I opened it was a z2k not a white DC. He is saying that he mixed up the bats. What is the protocol? Should I wait to send him back the wrong bat until I...
  9. D

Looking for Info Combat Plague G4

Hey guys, I just received a 2016 26 oz Combat Plague G4 as a gift. I am not well versed in Combat products. Can anyone give me some insight on how it hits/feels. Also what it might be worth. Thanks
  10. D

LTTF 26/26.5 Future

I am looking to trade my 26.5 Backman with about 10 hits. Bat is super clean with OG grip. Has no cracks, wobbles, or webbing. I am only really looking for a Future or Lawman. I would prefer 26.5 but will also look at 27.5. Thanks
  11. D

Price Check Z4000 Backman

Looking to see what the going rate is for a 26.5 Z4k backman with about 10 swings and r/r from feb 23rd. No webbing, cracks, rattles or any problems. Stock grip as well.
  12. D

Black DC 2 serial numbers and no BC

So I bought a 2016 Black DC 41 from Filby in Dec and I went to take it out of the wrapper at BP last night and noticed there was no bar code sticker so I left the wrapper on. He put the serial number on the receipt so I went to look and there are two serial numbers engraved on the bat. Has...
  13. D

LTB 25 or 26 Purple Mercy and black outs

I am looking for a 2014 Purple Mercy in 25 or 26 oz. I am looking for one that is clean, does not need r/r. I would prefer a cleaner one that is NR that one beat up with a r/r. I am looking to spend under $140. I am also looking for an ASA or dual stamp blackout in 26 or 26.5. Thanks
  14. D

For Sale/Trade 2016 Miken izzy Psycho

SOLD To Robledo28$145 OBO f/f or you pay fees. For sale: NR 27 oz 2016 Miken Izzy Psycho Supermax. Has less than 10 swings and nothing wrong with it. Stock grip and no webbing, rattle or cracks. Trades would be for 26 oz or 27 oz utrip freak black, DC, or newer legits. I can add cash to...
  15. D

New to RI

Hey Guys, I recently moved to RI from MA and I am looking for a league in southern RI hopefully close to Exeter or North Kingstown. I currently play in a league in EP but it is a commute. I can play basically anywhere (even pitch if necessary). I currently play LC but have played a lot of...
  16. D

LTB 26.5 or 27.5 USSSA JH Legit

I am looking for a used or new JH legit in either 26.5 or 27.5. Can being either 2013 or 2014. I have CASH and trade bait Duo 3 WSE and PM Yellow Legit and 2015 Z2k I am not looking to pay $200 for one.