Search results

1. M

LTB 28oz miken worth or demarini 150$ range

like title.says looking to buy somewhat newer miken worth or demarini 28oz in the 150$ range offer up please and thanks
  2. M

NSA 44.

I need any recombination on what y'all think is the best 44. core ball out there since my league is now going to that
  3. M

theif

just wanted to say how I HATE a theif...just had my combat roller bag stolen with 5 great sticks in it..h.o.h glove 2 pairs of batting gloves..pitching helmet..broomball shin guards..soloman turfs..4 brand new game balls and my cup (lmao)...well over 1000 bucks gone and nothing to play...
  4. M

Jersey HELP

I'm just looking ahead and looking for some new jerseys coming up for fall ball. pm me with any info and prices and art fees thanks
  5. M

Mercy for Trade

looking to trade my mercy..got it last year thinking i would play asa...and didnt play a lick of asa.looking for u-trip/nsa bat same condition and value...it only has about 100 swings all .52 .275 balls b.p no game action
  6. M

Mercy for Trade

looking to trade my mercy got it last year thinking i would start playing asa and didnt end up playing a lick of asa..looking for u-trip/nsa bat in same condition and value...no recipit b/c well it expired last month and the fact i cant find it anyway...only has about 100 swings on it with 52...
  7. M

Late Start

my league team doesnt start the season untill may 21st..due to construction on the fields....was just curious to know if anyone else has started this late..last games(double headers) before playoffs are july 23rd....HOTT!!!!:(
  8. M

LTB cheap easton plse

Looking for a cheap but solid easton to work on my swing in these wintery monthes.. Was told they will last.. if anyone could help a brotha' out:bigok: thnx
  9. M

cold swinging

So I live in VA and its cold for the most part then occasionally it'll have random 50 to 55 degree days..and I am ready to start swinging..will my good bats be OK or do I need to get an alloy baby to handle these days...have a niw Bj fulk sick that I'm dieing to swing..
  10. M

Happy holidays

Happy holidays to all gtg boys and every person that post on this forum...thank you for the countless hours of entertainment and useful knowledge..thanks again and enjoy the sh** out of it.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS