theif

Softball.com:

mcsmooth

Starting Player
just wanted to say how I HATE a theif...just had my combat roller bag stolen with 5 great sticks in it..h.o.h glove 2 pairs of batting gloves..pitching helmet..broomball shin guards..soloman turfs..4 brand new game balls and my cup (lmao)...well over 1000 bucks gone and nothing to play with..just wanted to vent a little and tell people that there are always opportunist around :mad::mad:o_O:mad:

4xtra

Player/Coach
just wanted to say how I HATE a theif...just had my combat roller bag stolen with 5 great sticks in it..h.o.h glove 2 pairs of batting gloves..pitching helmet..broomball shin guards..soloman turfs..4 brand new game balls and my cup (lmao)...well over 1000 bucks gone and nothing to play with..just wanted to vent a little and tell people that there are always opportunist around :mad::mad:o_O:mad:
what city are u in

4xtra

Player/Coach

I was at a NEXT GEN tournament and someone was stealing bats out there as well.
That shiit pisses me off.
Someone need to make an example out of them.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Couple fields I play league on we have to watch our stuff when we r on the field meth heads on bikes ride up and grab stuff out of the dugout all the time, we always have to 11 so one guy is in the dugout, it’s a crime of opportunity in some of these parks easy access and easy hiding spots,darkness etc, it really sucks, I never leave my stuff in my car either it goes in the house or into work, Good luck op, I feel for you