1. K

do you still have your z2000 ri el?

do you still have your z2000 ri el?
  2. K

which bat HyperZ or Ultra2

which bat has better performance?
  3. K

Price Check OG Dual Stamp 26 EL NIW

I have a Dual stamp OG Z2000 26EL NIW with a valid receipt what are they currently selling for?
  4. K

Price Check Used Louisville Canada Catty & Z2000 RI

Price checking Will get more pics up 26 and 27 el cattys not there
  5. K

Price Check Used Louisville Canada Catty & Z2000 RI

27 ounce RI Z2000 150 hits 27 ounce EL 27 and 26 NSA Canada Catty's [/URL][/IMG]
  6. K

LTTF Looking for U-trip OG Z2000 27 or 28 bal or EL

looking to buy or trade for OG Utrip Z2000 in 27 EL, Bal or 28 ounce EL or Bal will take Good QC or bad ones want NIW have tones to trade; NIW bats NSA Catty's Canada Versions 26 EL's NIW Hellmer 100 Red/black 27 and 28 ounce used bats Miken all models Easton SCN2, SCN3 SCN9, stealths and...
  7. K

For Sale Used Jakd Nemesys x 2 in 27 ounce

only 1 left someone make me an offer on the low hit one
  8. K

For Sale Used Jakd Nemesys x 2 in 27 ounce

2 Jakd Nemesys for sale both are 27 ounce, photos below, well used one $135 shipped everything included end cap was repaired by owner of Jakd SOLD other one is in very good shape no end cap issues couple chips but pics show condition $275 OBO everything included, pm on these;
  9. K

For Sale LTS NIW Utrip Z2000 with good QC #2

So help me understand the rules The bat is discontinued and the store isn't selling them so what did I do wrong?
  10. K

For Sale LTS NIW Utrip Z2000 with good QC #2

LTS NIW 28 ounce Z2000 utrip with good qc#2 with valid receipt dated April 17/2013, no trades looking for $285 shipped and insured + paypal fee's or send as gift PM key I am into the bat for 250 and to ship to the USA from Canada 3-5 business days cost about $25 to 35 bucks depends on...
  11. K

Price Check NIW UtripZ2000 27 balance w/QC2***

Thanks When I did a search I say them up to asking 300, 275 and 265, so I guess it depends on the RI coming out if it is going to be as good in the reviews that I read about Z, I might just have to keep one to see what all the hype is about. Thanks for the input
  12. K

Price Check NIW UtripZ2000 27 balance w/QC2***

Hey just wondering what is the going rate on these NIW Utrip Z2000 with good QC2*** with receipt, 27 and 28 ounce balanced Appreciate the help no a Z nation person just happen to get them on a trade deal. Thanks
  13. K

For Sale 28 ounce SCN9

bat has 200 to 300 max hits on it, returnable no receipt both returns, no webbing and no wobbling the bat is very solid. SOLD
  14. K

LTB Apple TV 2nd generation

Looking to buy this pm if you have new or used please pm what you have
  15. K

Who else is tired of NSA Canada?

They didn't pay the fee's Pretty brutal all the new bats we had we couldn't swing at Worlds in Calgary so we were left to swing Jakd Nemmy's that shouldn't be approved to swing
  16. K

For Sale For sale REAP2

Sold Thanks everyone its SOLD
  17. K

For Sale For sale REAP2

Price drop First one to send me $186.00 get's it
  18. K

For Sale For sale REAP2

need tell NOW Can't wait till March, I did some searching and with the condition of the bat I thought 206 was a good price, so if someone is looking for a REAP2 shoot me an offer please be reasonable lol Thanks
  19. K

For Sale For sale REAP2

REAP2 in 28 ounces, no end cap issues, no separation and no cracks I would say 200 hits ASA stamps good as well, no trades just like to sell. $186.00 price dropSOLDshipped and insured
  20. K

For Sale Jak'd Nemesys

pm sent pm sent to you