Search results

1. 7BoSoX7

Recommend a 25oz bat.

To be honest boys idc if it turns out to be a waste of money i've spent money worse ways. I'd just like to give it a try but if i'm gonna buy one just want to make sure I get what most people would consider to be the best available
  2. 7BoSoX7

Recommend a 25oz bat.

A little of both haha i swing a 26oz now and with more and more 25oz coming out i've always been interested in trying one for the hell of it. The one i've been eyeing was the kyle pearson freak 23.
  3. 7BoSoX7

Recommend a 25oz bat.

As title states I'm looking for recommendations on a 25oz bat. Can be Asa or U-trip I have no preference.
  4. 7BoSoX7

LTB Combat Lady Virus

PM sent
  5. 7BoSoX7

LTB Combat Lady Virus

PM sent
  6. 7BoSoX7

LTB Combat Lady Virus

Looking to pick up a lady virus if someone has one available.
  7. 7BoSoX7

For Sale ⚾️Bat collection for sale

Any interest in selling that lady virus?
  8. 7BoSoX7

Need an ASA stamped ball!

doesn't matter as long as it has an ASA stamp. Its all they ever look for.
  9. 7BoSoX7

Hell around here it don’t matter just gotta have the stamp.
  10. 7BoSoX7

As the title says. I'm looking to pick up some ASA stamped balls & was leaning towards the NX3 but have a guy pushing me real hard towards xrock TEC. I've looked all over & have had a hard time finding any info on the TEC. Which way should I go? Or should I be looking at something else.
  11. 7BoSoX7

Buying new glove, need feedback

I never looked @ the dates before posting. Not gonna lie kinda feel like an idiot. But it was @ the top of the forum so never checked.
  12. 7BoSoX7

Buying new glove, need feedback

This is what i came here to say. I have 2 & wouldn't ever choose anything else
  13. 7BoSoX7

11" vs 12" Balls

I'm on board with ya 100% but for whatever reason a half dozen is $32 & a dozen is $44 minus shipping. So might as well get a dozen
  14. 7BoSoX7

11" vs 12" Balls

Cheapest I’ve found so far is 50 shipped. Kinda hard to find to be honest
  15. 7BoSoX7

11" vs 12" Balls

We don’t have a courtesy line is the problem so need all the help they can get
  16. 7BoSoX7

Most underrated bat of all time.

I still swing one of these @ all our local tourneys. I absolutely love that thing
  17. 7BoSoX7

11" vs 12" Balls

the ones I've currently found are super green dots
  18. 7BoSoX7

11" vs 12" Balls

I'm not gonna disagree with ya but like stated in OP good girls around here are more than a premium
  19. 7BoSoX7

11" vs 12" Balls

That is where I kinda stood. I figured smaller ball equals less drag. But before i invested any cash figured i'd rather be safe than sorry
  20. 7BoSoX7

11" vs 12" Balls

A lot of the local tournys around here allow girls to hit any balls. (To be honest it pretty hard to find decent girls). Would you recommend girls hitting say an 11" 47 COR 525 or a 12" Launch 650. I've never hit enough 11" balls to know. Is giving into a softer ball worth the 1" diameter...