Recommend a 25oz bat.

7BoSoX7

As title states I'm looking for recommendations on a 25oz bat. Can be Asa or U-trip I have no preference.

7BoSoX7

A little of both haha i swing a 26oz now and with more and more 25oz coming out i've always been interested in trying one for the hell of it. The one i've been eyeing was the kyle pearson freak 23.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
in all honesty man if it ain't broke don't fix it. the lighter bats that are coming out are all hype. if you can consistently swing a 27 then swing that. I would try someone's 25oz bat before you buy one. I had 2013 and 2014 Mercy's and my timing was off bad with them. mind you they are highly regarded bats but I couldn't do **** with them. went back to a 26 and that works better for me.

7BoSoX7

To be honest boys idc if it turns out to be a waste of money i've spent money worse ways. I'd just like to give it a try but if i'm gonna buy one just want to make sure I get what most people would consider to be the best available

Last edited:

Country469

To be honest boys idc if it turns out to be a waste of money i've spent money worst ways. I'd just like to get it a try but if i'm gonna buy one just want to make sure I get what most people would consider to be the best available

to be honest you don't understand basic physics, so honestly, your idea here is useless. I got a 20 oz little league fastpitch bat if you wanna try that too.

blakcherry329

To be honest boys idc if it turns out to be a waste of money i've spent money worst ways. I'd just like to get it a try but if i'm gonna buy one just want to make sure I get what most people would consider to be the best available
All the bats are pretty good, nowadays. Think of buying a bat like buying shoes. Asking other's opinions won't mean much until you try it for yourself. Like Rooster said, see if you can try a friend's bat first.

dunkky

Well, its like swinging a wiffle bat at a softball and expecting results. Great bat speed doesn't mean crap if you have no mass behind it.

I miss the old days when 28 oz was the lightest bat you could find.

he posted a live video of some dude swinging either 23 or 24oz, he calls it "Hype". i said, that dude can hit it with a broom stick, so why not show people you swing it. He declined my request. I am bit surprised I haven't got kicked out yet. LOL

Party mafia

To be honest boys idc if it turns out to be a waste of money i've spent money worse ways. I'd just like to give it a try but if i'm gonna buy one just want to make sure I get what most people would consider to be the best available
More utrip bats comes in a 25oz more than asa.

25 oz utrip bats I recommend are
1. Demarini not a lie
2. Freak kp 23
3. Freak primo balance or maxload
4. Worth est

For asa
The 2020 miken kp23 comes in a 25 oz this year.

Country469

the shells all weigh the same, so if its a good 26 oz bat itll be a good 25 oz bat you morans

Last edited:

Country469

IDK man, that Wild old man slider guy was pretty much out there.

Party Mafia is the blue tees tho to wilds gold

ShortYellowBus

As title states I'm looking for recommendations on a 25oz bat. Can be Asa or U-trip I have no preference.
Don’t believe what you read on the internet.

Fan boys and collectors will tell you to buy them, but in reality, they’re not buying them either; just winning the bats in raffles and they just plan on trading/selling them.

Swing what you like. No one has seen your swing, so only you can tell others what bat works best for your swing. Other people can only suggest what works best for themselves.

My advice; get DC41’s. End of.