Search results

1. 87mustang

For Trade Fp13x2 34/25

I have a MINT 34/25 "not for resale" Easton FP13X2 to get rid of. looking for hunting (especially waterfowl) stuff for trade. waterfowl calls or clothing would be preferred. I have no use for this bat, so any offer might be good enough. I also have this thread that could be combined...
  2. 87mustang

For Trade 2 LHT gloves Nokona 1b mitt & rawlings of glove

Nokona SBM100k LHT first base mitt I bought this glove "used" but it appeared to be NWOT. I had to break it in which was a giant PITA, this glove was rock hard when i got it. I used it for no more than 75 games, probably closer to 50. it's in decent shape for a used glove, I just don't have...
  3. 87mustang

For Sale 4 bats, 2 NIW

1. 26oz NIW WR sp12sy100. 170 shipped SOLD 2. NIW 34/25 srv5b with valid receipt. 200 shipped SOLD 3. 27oz synergy2 both asa stamps visible. 100 shipped 4. 26oz. Og scx2 314 serial #. 135 shipped FISHING STUFF OR GOLF CLUBS ARE THE ONLY TRADES
  4. 87mustang

For Trade 4 bats

34/26 NOW fp93t fastpitch triton 26oz OG scx2 26oz RI scx2 26oz gray schutt plus 26oz Only bat trades would be 25 oz ssr4b or srv5b Also would trade for hunting/fishing stuff or golf clubs
  5. 87mustang

sasb78v

Anyone KNOW what is inside these that makes them suck so bad? Pictures would be awesome. Couldn't even hit in cage with it.
  6. 87mustang

For Trade scx2, ri scx2, schutt+, fp93t

All are 26oz Schutt and ri scx2 have a few webs, nothing bad. Triton is NOW with taped grip Og scx2 is in pretty good shape. Looking for 34/25 srv5b or 34/24 srv4b ONLY don't care if its new or used, don't care about receipt.
  7. 87mustang

LTTF 34/25 srv5b

Got a gray schutt + 34/26 few webs Got a 34/26 NOW fp93t fastpitch triton Got a ri scx2 26oz few webs Got a 34/22.5 scx14b I want 34/25 srv5b new, used, receipt, no receipt, I don't care.
  8. 87mustang

I need a batpack

Been looking at the boombah superpack and the Easton surge. Looking for suggestions, reviews on any and all of them. If you got one to get rid of, please pm me
  9. 87mustang

For Sale 26 asa catty

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1133477
  10. 87mustang

For Sale scn7b, scn5, asa catty, og crush, schutt+

1. Asa catty 26oz very little wear definitely not broke in. 160 shipped 2. SOLD LOCALLY Og crush 26oz waved up just where you can feel it. No cracks or endcap problems 100 shipped. 3. 34/25 scn7b just started clicking no other issues. 160 shipped 4. Scn5 26oz. Bat is webbed up pretty good...
  11. 87mustang

GTG team madness

Gtg................
  12. 87mustang

For Trade og 26 scx2 2nd batch

Still feels pretty stiff. Open to any trade. Would definitely be interested in RI SCX2/SCN2 26 oz only Also have an scx3 in another thread
  13. 87mustang

LTB sell me a 34/25 srv5b or ssr4b

Prefer almost new, I don't care if its returnable or not. PayPal ready, and may buy more than one if you got sweet hookups.
  14. 87mustang

LTB looking for reloading equipment

if you got any reloading equipment for sale, feel free to pm me with what you got. rifle/shotgun doesn't matter. i am really looking for some #2, #4, and #6 shot. if you live in ohio and have a decent amount of shot to get rid of, i will drive to you to pick it up.
  15. 87mustang

For Trade LHT liberty advanced 13.0

got a LHT liberty advanced 13 inch model la130h-r royal/blue glove that i would like to trade for the same thing but 13.5 inch. this glove has about 30 games on it and i am the original owner. i bought this glove in late summer right before the fall leagues started. it's in good shape, and i...
  16. 87mustang

GTG cubslover

cubslover is GTG!!! definitely hooked me up
  17. 87mustang

fastpitch triton question

has anyone hit one of the FP93T fastpitch tritons? are the 34/26 versions the same thing as the ASA slowpitch tritons?
  18. 87mustang

meat slicer

if anyone has a meat slicer they would like to sell/trade, please contact me. i am looking for something with about an 8-12 inch blade. i am looking for something like a hobart, or other commercial grade slicer, no suzy homemaker plastic piece of crap. i have the following to trade if...
  19. 87mustang

For Sale blackberry storm

i have an original blackberry storm that i would like to get rid of. i am the original owner of this phone. carrier was verizon wireless. this phone has had a screen protector on it from day one, so the actual screen is basically perfect. phone will come with the SIM card and an 8GB SD card...
  20. 87mustang

looking to buy 1b mitt

i am looking for a 1b mitt. i don't wanna buy a 30 dollar piece of crap. i want something that will last a long time. i've been looking at these: 1. vinci pro jbv04 2. nokona n80W 3. novak custom kip if you got suggestions, or think another model would be better, please speak up. i...