Search results

1. billb013

For Sale 9 Pairs of Big Boy Pants (XXL/42/44)

Hi all, long time no see. Cleaning out the closet and need to unload some pants. Pants are being sold as is, and would prefer to just send them all at once, so I'll take $100 paypal shipped for all 9 pairs. If I get no bites on that are start shipping individually. The whites have varying...
  2. billb013

Manti Te'o is a fraud

I heard Kekua broke up with George Glass to start dating Manti...
  3. billb013

Playoff Controversy...

this happened in a Washington game as well. I don't remember which game but it was recent. rg3 fumbled and hankerson ran it in. you can see how he scored that against the defense and it can set the precident one way or the other
  4. billb013

1-seed vs 2-seed

I was the 3 seed at 8-5. lead the league in points, and 4 of my losses came to the high score while I was 2nd, all losses under 5 points. played the 6 seed in the 1st round and again lost by 3 points to the highest score. talk about bad breaks. would have won as I led in scoring last week and...
  5. billb013

4pts a minute?

decent article about the coach's history of doing this http://deadspin.com/5962514/
  6. billb013

4pts a minute?

7. billb013

Week 9 WR Help

Brown Shorts sounds good to me too....
  8. billb013

Week 9 WR Help

So which 2 would you start at WR this week? PPR. Marshall is obvious, but i'm torn on who else to start. Torrey Smith scares me. He had a big game against the Browns last time, but Haden was suspended. Antonio Brown Torrey Smith Cecil Shorts Josh Gordon
  9. billb013

Lineup Help

It's definitely scary to have to leave him out, but I think the risk of Sproles getting his usual 15-20, and Myers laying an egg is worse.
  10. billb013

Lineup Help

I like Bowe and Shorts.
  11. billb013

Jackson or Jones?

Jackson...
  12. billb013

Week 8 Flex Opinions

PPR, 1 pt/10 yds (whole points only) bonus of 5 for 100+ yds. Jeremy Kerley vs. MIA or Josh Gordon vs. SD? I also have Nate Washington and Brandon Myers, but I'm not really considering them. QB Drew Brees, NO QB @Den RB Alex Green, GB RB Jac RB Willis McGahee, Den RB NO WR...
  13. billb013

week 8 flex (PPR): Bryant or Cobb?

Go with Cobb...unless you get points for drops.
  14. billb013

Greene, Jackson, or kill myself

go with jackson
  15. billb013

Should I start . . . .

PPR? I would consider Roberts over Donald Brown, or possibly Garcon. Not sure if that consideration would lead to actually doing it though. Go with your gut.
  16. billb013

Mendenhall worth a pickup....

His productivity didn't drop as much as his usage. If healthy, I think he'll end up with 750-850 yds, and 6 or 7 TD's over the remaining 13 games. 2009 - 16 games - 1108 yds, 7 TD, 4.6 ypc 2010 - 16 games - 1273 yds, 13 TD, 3.9 ypc 2011 - 15 games - 928 yds, 9 TD, 4.1 ypc
  17. billb013

Average of 1100 yds and 9.7 TD over 3 years is good enough to be a RB2 in any league i've played in.
  18. billb013

I picked up Mendenhall and dropped Andre Brown. We are only allowed to have 4 RB's on the roster, and my other 3 are Forte, Sproles, and Murray. I think Mendy will be fine, and is worthy of a pickup as a backup. He might have a game or two that are busts while he gets his confidence back.
  19. billb013

Any Triple Play!

Runner that was on 2nd no longer has the right to the bag. As long as he was tagged prior to stepping on 2nd base, he is out. Triple Play, but I've seen the call screwed up before by an umpire, and I'm guessing that is what happened to you.
  20. billb013

Thoughts on Trade?

I'd do it.