Search results

1. biscodave

GTG Carson is gtg

bought scnbh11 from him, had a quick reply, even gave me his cell phone and email address since he isn't on here much, bat came and looked great!!
  2. biscodave

hcarcrx is gtg

bought an equip bag from him for a great price, great condition and his communication skills rival anyone on here, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again only complaint is he cleaned the bag, I was hoping for a dirty shoe smell :D
  3. biscodave

jt2002 doesn't

really need any more positive feedback since it is applied but I have to say he shipped fast and had a great price thanks again :D
  4. biscodave

rjones25 is gtg

great communication, never stopped pming, quick shipping, and no doubt of what I got, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again thanks so much much
  5. biscodave

queensbandit is gtg

good deals still do exist on this board if using queensbandit, he shipped fast, great price, and communication, thanks again :D
  6. biscodave

bige2401 is great

paid fast, and most important took a chance with me and my low feedback and it paid off for both of us thanks again bige
  7. biscodave

milocoman is gtg

great service!! waited until my games ended the night I asked to buy the bat, then shipped very quick :eek: thanks so much!! Dave
  8. biscodave

DANB is gtg

this is just to inform everyone who is waiting on their nrg's that danb had emailed me yesterday and gave me the option of taking the bat but waiting longer or the refund, I asked for the refund as I had a new option come up, so by the end of the night I had my refund in my paypal, guys I know...
  9. biscodave

Dr. K made my week :)

bought my first bat FROM HERE through Dr. K he not only took the chance on a noob, but he didn't get anxious and waited an extra night for me to reply :eek: promised to ship Tuesday from Cali and got it today all the way in Virginia :D Can't thank you enough