Search results

1. P

44/375 non sanctioned vs isa

Thanks Freak, looked again and here's where I am, the 44/375 Asa special blend and the 44/375 Asa with HOT are the same cor and compression, different technology, different price. I have hit these side by side and the special blend noticeably better. But the non sanctioned vs isa are the same...
  2. P

44/375 non sanctioned vs isa

Can someone tell me the difference between these 2? I see they are both Microcell technology, are the only differences cosmetic? Or is one truly harder?
  3. P

Price Check NIW USA Aftermath

Appreciate it.
  4. P

Price Check NIW USA Aftermath

27oz Flipper Aftermath USA NIW 2015. Receipt dated in November.
  5. P

Sub Dye Jersey Purchase

I agree with the majority. Hit up jimmy with Thatwax.
  6. P

Dc41 asa

In to see some reviews on this bat. And I've haven't touched a Freak USA, only read about them.
  7. P

201* Rez Tour

I used olive oil once... coconut oil twice... took a glove to the Chinese food place in town, simply because whatever oil them Asian women use, they don't break!!!
  8. P

LTB-Miken Pacific 404M S/M hat

I've only seen them at their website. But I'm in to see where else they could be found.
  9. P

201* Rez Tour

Whaddup bruddas?
  10. P

201* Rez Tour

Played with tribes from Washington? If so I hopped on with you guys.
  11. P

For Sale brett bros bamboo/maple

33.5 -3 bbcor. 50 certified model mb-110 no real hits some pepper... asking $40
  12. P

For Sale/Trade 27oz Green Freak52 and 27oz Psycho spizmu

27oz Green Freak52 r/nr maxload, some webbing, 150-200 hits, has a black 1.1 mm lizard skin... asking $85 SOLD!!! 27oz psycho spizmu nr supermax, no webbing around 200 hits, has camo 1.1 mm lizard skin... asking $85 Both $150 The wood bat is a bamboo mix 33.5 -3 no real hits about 20 pepper...
  13. P

LTB Louisville Slugger Hat and shirt

Anyone have any new L/S hats that have red in it, prefer Pacific 4d5 size S/M. And a new L/S shirt size large. Trying to get before this weekend
  14. P

For Sale Dudley Thunder Advance 44/375 optic yellow

I just sent you a PM.
  15. P

Price Check green Freak52

Returnable but no receipt. Thank you fellas.
  16. P

Price Check green Freak52

27 oz. It's got around 150 hits. Started getting these bad boys... http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Plittlebearii/IMG_20151020_184001_zpstjfqza2w.jpg
  17. P

For Sale 27oz Freak 12

PM sent...
  18. P

LTB black/red/white hats

Looking to buy 404m or 4d5 s/m or l/xl hats that are a combination of black red and white. Manufacturers are OK! Lmk what you got.
  19. P

GTG Dairishman is GTG

Great communication! Quick shipping! Product as advertised!
  20. P

GTG reggie44 is GTG

Honest. Communication on point. Quick shipping. Product as advertised.