Search results

1. C

Rawlings 13” probh34ht

What do you guys think about this?
  2. C

Rawlings Hypershell

This glove has been calling my name. Would love to see some pics of one broken in and gamed for while.
  3. C

LTB Red knob DC 28

I have one with 1,000+ swings if you're interested. $100 shipped.
  4. C

Rawlings Hypershell

Bringing this thread back from the dead.... Any updates on these now that people have had a chance to break them in? Photos would be a plus!
  5. C

What Bat(s) / Gear are you looking to pick up for 2019

Just bought these in blue, Support is better than any turf I've had to date. Grip is great but slightly less than my Adidas Vigor Bounce.
  6. C

Moved to St George, Utah. Looking for team

I play in St. George, find the Facebook group "St. George Slowpitch +" You'll have better luck finding a team there. Or, worst case do what I did and show up opening day and look for a team playing short. Fall 1 pitch starts the last week of October, followed by the Halloween tournament...
  7. C

Need advice for a new glove

I think you would really like a Rawlings 303 pattern. 12.75" and a deep pocket. I have a HoH 303 and its the same pattern as this glove at ****s. https://www.****ssportinggoods.com/p/rawlings-12-75-gg-elite-series-glove-2018-17rawa20181275gghbgl/17rawa20181275gghbgl
  8. C

Lightweight Softball Glove?

I have a Heart of The Hide 303 12.75 ($275ish) and a Rawlings GGElite 12.75"($99 at ****s) and Honestly, I'm still gaming my GGE over the HoH. It's lighter, fits my hand better and just wraps around the ball. With that said, the GGE broke in extremely fast and will probably get floppy by the...
  9. C

Not another glove thread... Info needed

https://www.****ssportinggoods.com/p/rawlings-12-75-gg-elite-series-glove-2018-17rawa20181275gghbgl/17rawa20181275gghbgl 12.75" Gold Glove Elite DICGGE1275HBC I have this glove from ****s and the pattern seems identical to my 303 HoH.
  10. C

For Sale Wilson Custom A2000 & A2K Now Available

Hey Milocoman, you still doing these customs?
  11. C

That time I couldn't wait until September...

That gold foil on the palm is sexy AF!
  12. C

Any other forums to find gloves for sale?

I'm specifically looking for a GS sports "merica" A2000 1799 RHT
  13. C

Any other forums to find gloves for sale?

Softball fans forums seem to have pretty decent activity with gloves for sale, Are there any other active pages with more gloves for sale?
  14. C

Boombah Turf Opinions

I go hard in the outfield with Adidas Trail Vigor Bounce trail runners. These would be a sweet choice https://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/product/t3000-v3/t3000bk3
  15. C

For Sale Red Knob DC41 27 ounce

Hey Dodger Dolphin, Take $150?
  16. C

12.75 vs 13

The hard part about gloves is that a 12.75 in one model isn't going to be close to a 12.75 in another. My 12.75 Rawlings HoH and GGE play much bigger than my 13" Mizuno.
  17. C

What's most comfortable turf?

Gotta throw in a vote for Adidas Trail Vigor!
  18. C

2017 models

Had a chance to swing my friend's 2017 Dc*41. It was "decent" until around 100 swings, the ping went away and within a few hits was crazy good. I was getting similar distance to my OG Red knob DC.
  19. C

Returns

I got my return 4 days ago, 2016. I sent in a 2016 DC41 and requested a Freak Black.
  20. C

Pitching machine?

Who can recommend a good slow pitch machine for under $500? I want to build a batting cage in my unfinished basement. 8' ceilings, would be awesome to have something accurate enough to pitch a consistent 7' 6" arc.