Search results

1. hittnhard

LTB Monsta DNA's

Looking for 1 26 for myself, 2 27s and 1 28 for teammates. Have paypal ready. Prefer used no warranty to keep prices decent but will look at all offers.
  2. hittnhard

LTB 26oz xeno, 26oz mercy, 26-27oz asa z1000, 26-27oz asa legit

Looking for all of these and some of them I would like to find 2-3 of. Looking for used but in good shape. Returnable or NR is fine. NOT looking for the newest models (prefer purple mercy, green legit, etc) Send messages with what you have with all details and pics. Thanks
  3. hittnhard

LTB Looking for a few different ASA z's and xeno's

Looking for the following: 26oz EL blue asa z1000 27oz balanced blue asa z1000 27oz silver asa z1000 26oz black xeno 26oz silver xeno Might also look at any other ASA LS with the LS-2X composite. Looking to buy multiples of these so sent me any/all info you some you have for sale.
  4. hittnhard

LTB 26oz black xeno

Looking for the black xeno in a 34/26. Might take 2-3 of them if the prices are decent. Send info my way if you have any to move.
  5. hittnhard

LTB Looking for a 26oz EL or 27oz balanced blue asa z1000

Looking to pick up 2-3 of these. Send me info and price if you have any to move.
  6. hittnhard

Looking for 10 full dye polos and 10 partial dye t's

Looking for shirts for bowling teams I sponsor. Can anyone do these 20 shirts for a decent price with a decent turnaround time? Just need them done with simple logos that I already have and names on the back
  7. hittnhard

LTB Looking for 26-27oz game ready nsa bat

I play mostly asa but have nsa states next weekend. Looking for a 26-27oz broken in, game ready bat. Have cash and a few asa bats I might trade. NO Mizuno NO Combat Only Worth I'd be interested in would be the Duo3. Only Miken's I'd be interested in would be a og Psycho super cheap...
  8. hittnhard

Looking for the best price on semi sub t-shirts

Here's the deal: I use to get them done through a guy. Never any major issues, prices were very good, didn't have minimums for orders (or they were very low) so I could get a few of a couple different designs we worked up. All of a sudden that guy disappeared, so I assume he made some bad...
  9. hittnhard

For Sale/Trade 10 degree Taylormade SLDR S 460

Got this as a gift and it is not my style. I prefer a smaller head and need a much stiffer shaft. That being said I hit it a few times and it mashes the ball. 10* Taylormade SLDR S 460 Fujikura Speedster 57 R Flex shaft Grip in great shape Comes with headcover and weight adjustment...
  10. hittnhard

Looking for pink pants

We have a few jerseys with pink now so looking for some more pants to match. If you have any 38, maybe 40's, with any pink/black/grey/white combo let me know. Thanks
  11. hittnhard

For Sale Blue asa z1000 and usssa z3

1. 26oz EL usssa z3000------$175 gifted Unknown # of swings. No cracks, rattles, etc. Returnable, no receipt. 2. 27oz balanced asa z1000----$200 gifted Unknown # of swings. Very glossy...looks like previous owner may have added a clearcoat. No cracks, rattles. Has a light wobble...
  12. hittnhard

LTB 25 and 26oz xeno's

Looking for any model. PM me info and price.
  13. hittnhard

LTB 28oz EL asa z1000 or z2000

Have cash or some decent sticks to trade. PM me if you have one.
  14. hittnhard

LTB 27oz scn2

Cheaper the better since it will only be legal for the rest of this season. OG or RI is fine. Prefer something already broken in. Nothing cracked though...want to get through the rest of the season. Have cash and some asa stuff to trade.
  15. hittnhard

For Sale/Trade asa Easton's, DeMarini's, and Miken

Lots of asa sticks to move. Prices listed for the bats available. Will look at all trades. Will do 2-for-1 or 3-for-1 if the deal is right. From left to right, with some that were sold scrubbed out... 1. 27oz DeMarini The One MLC Unknown # of swings. No cracks, rattles, etc. Getting pretty...
  16. hittnhard

LTB 26-27oz EL asa blue z1000, 27oz balanced asa z2000 ri, 27-28oz srv3

Looking for the bats listed in those specific weights. Here are other details that are preferred but not necessarily required. ---prefer a NR old stamp blue z1000 to help get the price as low as possible. ---prefer a returnable z2k, receipt nice but not a deal breaker. ---prefer a broken...
  17. hittnhard

For Sale/Trade asa z1000, easton L6, asa triton

3 more to move. ONLY trades----26-27oz Duo3, 26oz Mercy, 27oz blue asa z1k, 26.5oz lv's, or maybe an asa 2-piece legit. 1. 28oz asa triton---$45 gifted Unknown # of swings. No cracks, rattles, etc. Returnable, no receipt. Good bp bat...thing is solid. 2. 28oz balanced asa z1000----Only for...
  18. hittnhard

LTB 26-27oz EL asa blue z1 or og z2

Back looking for 1 more for a teammate. Have cash and a couple decent sticks to trade. PM me if you have one. ***If it's the blue z1 I would prefer bats WITHOUT the new usssa stamp. Those seem to add $50ish to the value and I'd much rather have the same bat for $150 instead of $200 since I...
  19. hittnhard

LTB 34/25 easton fx1

Girl from my coed team is looking for one. PM me if you have one
  20. hittnhard

LTB Last year's asa legit's

Looking for the red jh's and the green balanced. 26.5 and 27 preferred. Will look at 26 and 27.5's as well. PM me with what you have and what you need.