Search results

1. CWOODIES01

For Sale pantech berst 4g att

I have a pantech berst 4g for att, in like new condition,with a case and charger,110.00 shipped
  2. CWOODIES01

For Sale i got 2 needs to find a new home

34/28 supercell2 team light house no dents good metal bat--sold thnx 34/26 miken mxb niw with the usssa barrell only--sold thnx here is link to pics http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=1980
  3. CWOODIES01

For Sale have a couple fast pitch bats

tps air attack 33/23 40.00 obo here are pics and prices are on description of pics. http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=1980
  4. CWOODIES01

For Sale/Trade Drills dvd's

I have a power swing mechanics vol. 2 slow=pitch hitting instruction dvd,(topics covered)perfect your mechanics,learn to hit to all fields,hit jaw-dropping homeruns,learn to hit the holw every hit.and be the absolute best hitter you can be--15 shipped 1,2,3 the basics & fundamentals for the...
  5. CWOODIES01

For Sale Worth 454

Here is a 32/22 worth 454 used in a couple of pract. Games no more than 50-75 cuts she does not like it and i dont want it to get messed up carryin it around so who will shoot me 175.00 OBO paypal for this thing,will get pics up in a lil bit but my track record shows my trustworthy. Go to...
  6. CWOODIES01

For Sale/Trade Comics for sale or trade

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FIREZDAWGF22/COMIC%20BOOKS/ WOULD LIKE TO TRADE MORE THAN ANYTHING,BUT U CAN OFFER ME WHAT U WANT IN CASH ALSO,CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY R WORTH OR WHAT SHIPPING WILL BE ON ALL OF THESE. I WOULD TAKE 300.SHIPPED FOR THESE AS 50 OF IT WILL BE SHIPPING...
  7. CWOODIES01

GTG kingkoala30

hello sbfans i have added another great person to deal with to my ever growing list,(which is way to long as it is,but a good thang) anyways this guy paid quick and what i liked most is he let his dd pick what she wanted. very gtg in my book and i hope u guys enjoy and god bless.....
  8. CWOODIES01

GTG Alynax

MET WITH HER TODAY AND TRANSACTION WAS SMOOTH,AND QUICK,THNX AGAIN Alynax HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN. GUYS SHE WAS UP FRONT AND HONEST AND WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO MEET ME TO PURCHASE A COUPLE THINGS FROM ME,ALSO GREAT COMMUNICATION,I WISH ALL WERE AS SMOOTH AS THIS.
  9. CWOODIES01

Ltb worth toxic

30/20 i think it is the blue model,a couple of years old. ITS THE TITAN ASA 2009 MODEL FPTTN
  10. CWOODIES01

GTG slow_cruiser

This sista board member is very gtg,bought a glove from her and she had good communication and shipped in a timely manner. Props goes out to another grrrrrrreeeeaaatttttt member.
  11. CWOODIES01

Couple 4 sell but need price check on them

I got 2 in real good condition,synergy speed SRV5B and stealth speed SSR4B both 34/25 lmk if interested WORKING ON PICS LOOKS LIKE MABEE 20 -50 CUTS LIKE NEW CONDITION. PICS R UP AND IN MY PROFILE ALBUM SSR4B=200 SHIPPED OBO SRV5B=175 SHIPPED OBO
  12. CWOODIES01

GTG ere4mado

Hey guys this dude is no. 1 in my book, did a deal with him and he even helped a brotha out on a problem i had,anyways do not think twice about buying or selling to this board brotha. Thnx again.
  13. CWOODIES01

For Sale Some things need to go

PICS ARE IN MY PROFILE ALBUM. FP BATS 33/21.5 EASTON SYNERGY CRYSTAL BARELY USED,STILL SHINY,A COUPLE GROUND SCUFFS-100.00 32/22 mizuno frenzy 2 in great condition,waz used for the past season only a hundred or so hits,still like new cond.might be able to dig the rec. Up somewhere.--175.OO...
  14. CWOODIES01

Some things for sale

PICS ARE IN MY PROFILE ALBUM. FP BATS 33/21.5 EASTON SYNERGY CRYSTAL BARELY USED,STILL SHINY,A COUPLE GROUND SCUFFS-100.00 32/22 mizuno frenzy 2 in great condition,waz used for the past season only a hundred or so hits,still like new cond.might be able to dig the rec. Up somewhere.--175.OO...
  15. CWOODIES01

GTG Rac/rizzo5

Came thru for me on a deal for some good metal. Thnx bro.
  16. CWOODIES01

For Sale/Trade Comic books need to go!

CHECKING TO SEE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN A COLLECTION,I THINK THERE IS A TOTAL OF RIGHT AT 400 COMICS THIS IS THE ONES IN PLASTIC COVERS AND THE REST IS NOT IN COVERS,MIGHT HAVE DUPLICATED A FEW WHEN I TYPED THIS OUT.BUT HERE IS WHAT I GOT=== I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO ASK FOR THEM,NOT TRYIN TO...
  17. CWOODIES01

GTG rizdog23,BILLYJACK,ARRGH== GTG

rizdog23 Billyjack Arrgh ALL THESE GUYS BOUGHT FROM ME AND DEAL WAS SMOOTH,THEY PAID WITH NO PROBS AT ALL.SMOOTH DEALS THNX GUYS
  18. CWOODIES01

GTG huckeby34

HEY THIS IS THE SECOND TYME I HAVE DEALT WITH huckeby34 AND JUST LIKE THE FIRST NO PROBS AT ALL.EVERYTHING SMOOTH AS A BABIES BUTT. LOL
  19. CWOODIES01

GTG kped GTG

Very good deal here,i sold him a fp bat and paid quick and very good communication skills,glad u guys like the bat and hope to here about hr's with it, thnx again
  20. CWOODIES01

GTG boosky71 IS GTG FOR THE 2nd TIME

Did a deal with him again,and as last time smooth as a babies booty,no prabs. And a guy that stands by his word. Thnx again bro