Search results

1. H

Z2000+ EL 26oz

Anybody know where I can get one of these that isn't outrageously priced?
  2. H

LTB Demarini black ops roller bag

Have PP ready to buy. Let me know what you have
  3. H

Price Check 2014 JH 454 reload NIW NR

Any help on this?
  4. H

Price Check 2014 JH 454 reload NIW NR

Just wondering price on these....someone help me out
  5. H

Worth Full Subs - Mayhem, Duo, WSE

I'm in for 3 jerseys on the first order: Mayhem/blue w/ white/M/#25/HYATT/HYATT Mayhem/white w/ blue/M/#23/HYATT/HYATT Titan/Black w/ White/M/#23/HYATT/HYATT
  6. H

Thanks Jimmy34! If we can get the designs posted in this thread it would help a lot. Also see a preview of the WSE design and could I see a red w/ black or vice versa one. I'm waiting to see the WSE design.
  7. H

This is a new thread started for the purpose of putting together an order list. Waiting on details for the order from Yatzeelogos and will edit post once I receive. Please respond with Color, Size, Number, and Name for jerseys you want and I will start a complete list. Yatzeelogos....can...
  8. H

worth mutant full sub dye

Anyway to get the Black/Grey with Royal or where the orange and red are? Think that would look sweet. I'd be in for one of those and another. Just let me know if it is possible and then I'll send paypal. What's the turnaround?
  9. H

Mutant Full Sub Yatzee Version

in for pink I'm in for a pink one.
  10. H

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

I'm in please
  11. H

Fleece For Sale

approval Did these get approved or available for order?
  12. H

worth mutant full sub dye

Have any order info? Would like to get in on this
  13. H

"Thin Blue Line" benefit jersey for fallen officers

I'm interested if you do reorder. PM me if you get one together, don't get on here much but will try to keep check this thread.
  14. H

For Sale 27oz MAY98 Orange ASA Mayhem

Deal pending.....Thanks everyone!
  15. H

I'm leaving it open until around 10pm tonight. Already have a cash offer I'll take if nothing better comes through before then. Trades I'd be interested in are mostly Worth Ressy Titans or Mayhems. PM me if you have any offers. I will look under the grip when I get home around 3 or 4...
  16. H

Do I need to take off the grip to find that?
  17. H

Deal Pending....... Picked this up off someone selling off all their softball bats. I have not personally swung it yet, but looks MINT. Still glossy in most parts, NO WEAR around the endcap at all. The only thing I can see is a tiny chip off the paint by the end cap. Returnable but no...
  18. H

Looking to buy 3 bats

Looking to buy NIW bats. 1. 26oz Supermax or 27oz Balanced MV-1 or MV-3 2. 26oz 2011 Ressy Titan 3. 26oz DUO
  19. H

KONA is GTG!

Did deal w/ Kona, great communication, good response time. THanks!
  20. H

Two Bad Deals

BUMP anything new?