Search results

1. K

Easton 2014 B 1

would love to find an og st100. But 26 oz are hard to come by. Maybe I should start doing some deadlifts and rows?
  2. K

Super Z, Z4, Louisville Slugger in General

haha....I can't speak to mr. Turner. I can tell you that the louisville coporate offices will be closed within the next 3 months. That being said the only bats actually produced there are the wood bats.
  3. K

Connel Legit 220

thanks I appreciate it.
  4. K

Connel Legit 220

Thanks, our's don't get tested here unless we play worlds so good to go on that front, I just ordered one. Appreciate it.
  5. K

Jersey Company Quality Question

who do you plar for in NKY? What Level?
  6. K

Easton 2014 B 1

I tried to use the search function but no luck. This is the Black and Red one. is it worth 139.98? NIW w R. Is it decent or a log?
  7. K

new to combat

I believe it is the 2015. On sale at the store here for 169.95
  8. K

new to combat

hey guys this may be a dumb or redundant question, but is the Combat Wanted Bryce version, endloaded or balanced?
  9. K

No No Nokona?

Should I get my first Nokona Glove?? why??
  10. K

ISA in KY

A few years ago ISA came on strong in Louisville. Then after one year it is no where to be found. How do we go about getting it back?
  11. K

Other Runner hit by batted ball

Dead ball.
  12. K

Connel Legit 220

What is the consensus on thsi bat. anyone swinging it and loving it or hating it?
  13. K

Super Z, Z4, Louisville Slugger in General

Hey everyone, is Louisville Slugger falling behind in bat performance in the slow pitch world? I have been hitting a Z4 and it is just a turd. Also any reveiws on Utrip only Super Z. Does anyone think the Wilson buy out will help or hinder LS in the slow pitch world. They are...