Easton 2014 B 1

KD3717

The Rookie
I tried to use the search function but no luck. This is the Black and Red one. is it worth 139.98? NIW w R. Is it decent or a log?

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
As with any Easton if you take time and bp the bat it will reward you. The question is do you want a bat that will last for a long time but have to hit it 500+ times to open up for $140 or do you want a bat that is "hot our the wrapper" and takes 50 swings to open up but might not last more than a season for $200+.

I have 2 and both are good. One took around 500-600 cuts to break in and was fire. The 2nd one took a little longer. My first has 1900 and is still going strong, but got thrown to the side when I broke in my st100. I like the st100 better because it's more balanced than the b1

KD3717

The Rookie
I have 2 and both are good. One took around 500-600 cuts to break in and was fire. The 2nd one took a little longer. My first has 1900 and is still going strong, but got thrown to the side when I broke in my st100. I like the st100 better because it's more balanced than the b1

would love to find an og st100. But 26 oz are hard to come by. Maybe I should start doing some deadlifts and rows?

Curls for the girls. It's ok I started with a 30oz, then 28oz, and now a 27oz.
I've seen some 26oz st100's for sale on the board recently

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
With regards to the B1, would you guys say the ASP Baker LBE breaks in at the same pace or a little quicker?

NVminnesotan

Addicted to Softballfans

This is spot on, my same thoughts

With regards to the B1, would you guys say the ASP Baker LBE breaks in at the same pace or a little quicker?

I have about 750ish on the lbe. I put a lot of cuts on it recently with a mixture of old and new classic m's and m+, evil bp and stadiums. It feels like it's probably game ready but not as hot as my fire b1 and st100 when they turned a corner. Earlier in the year I got a Bryson baker with 300ish cuts on its and it had webbing and was game ready.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
I have about 750ish on the lbe. I put a lot of cuts on it recently with a mixture of old and new classic m's and m+, evil bp and stadiums. It feels like it's probably game ready but not as hot as my fire b1 and st100 when they turned a corner. Earlier in the year I got a Bryson baker with 300ish cuts on its and it had webbing and was game ready.

Thanks for the info. So far I've only put about 150 bp cuts on it and 8 game swings with 44/400s. Pretty stiff but not bad as far as pop at the moment.