Search results

1. O

LTB 15 ASA Black

Looking to buy a 26oz ASA 2015 freak black r/r
  2. O

LTB 26oz Mercy

Looking for a 2014 26oz Mercy ASA for a buddy of mine.
  3. O

Dc-41

I bought it used locally pretty cheap don't know much about it I read that the red knob was pretty hot but I was wondering about this one it's model SDC41U can someone help me with some reviews on this including the year. Thanks Fellas,
  4. O

OG Freak

I just picked an OG Freak 28oz for dirt cheap. After reading up on it I think it's a second batch. That being said all of my other bats are 28-30oz and this Freak feels no where close to it feels more like 20oz. How can I tell without taking off the end cap to see if this bat has been shaved...
  5. O

GTG reddwolfe44 is GTG

Bought a bat from him, everything was as he posted. GTG don't hesitate to deal with him.
  6. O

BP

60 degrees here today in Charlotte it was a perfect day to hit.
  7. O

Bats from Canada

I see a lot of bats being sold that are listed as Canadian. Are they that different from the bats sold here in the states?
  8. O

For Sale/Trade Z2000 el

I have an ASA Z2000 EL with about 300 or so hits on it.Tight endcap no rattles does have a knick toward the end not sure how it got there. Like to sell or trade for a Demerani 28/29/30 oz ASA or duel stamp. or sell for $100.
  9. O

Hitting Tee

Does anyone have a material list for some blueprints on how to build a hitting tee?
  10. O

BP

I'm not sure if it's just me or living in NC but I text guys all the time to take some BP and no one ever wants to go. I understand work,family that's a must. But when your sitting around not doing anything. I guess everyone is a home run hitter they don't need to take BP. Time to buy or make a tee.
  11. O

Senior Bats

I'm a little confused maybe some one can help me I play in a 40 and over league and there are guys younger than me using senior bats (The reason I was looking at getting one) What is the actual age you have too be? Or is it just up to the league you play in?
  12. O

Reviews for the Hyper Z

Just bought one and looking for some reviews.
  13. O

Utrip

I have always played ASA but this season I'm playing in some Utrip/NSA tournaments all I have every swung is ASA. Any suggestions on a good UTRIP bat hitting 44/400 and we can use anything but an Ultra or titanium. Thanks fellas,
  14. O

North/South Carolina

Just curious to see if there is anyone out there interested in putting together a tournament team for the spring around the Charlotte area. Let me know if your interested.