Search results

1. O

LTB Asa bats

Looking for 28 ounce and heavier
  2. O

LTB Asa bats

Would be open to other end loaded 28-30 ounce asa bats as well.
  3. O

LTB Asa bats

Looking for 28-30 ounce.
  4. O

LTB Asa bats

I'm looking to buy a few asa bats for this season. Looking for flippers, dc41s, and est XXL. Let me know what you have.
  5. O

2018 Flipper USA vs DC-41

I am used to hitting with a 12 inch too
  6. O

I can't remember it was a 2014 model that was end loaded and green. Maybe l4
  7. O

I had and still have great durability with the 2017 flipper. I played in 3 leagues and used that bat for every hit and many teammates too. Took it out yesterday and it still kills the ball. My last easton didn't even make it one season in only one league.
  8. O

The flipper USA has a .5 ounce end load doesn't it? I know it says it's end loaded. I know there dc41 is a heavier end load with 1 ounce.
  9. O

I am trying to decide between these two bats for my ASA leagues. We us 52 core 300 balls. The bat will be in a 30 ounce. Last year my bat was the 2017 Flipper USA in a 28 ounce and I mashed the ball with that bat. Wanted to move up to a 30 ounce bat and love my flipper but have also heard great...
  10. O

LTB 30 ounce ASA bat

I seem to hit balls a lot better and farther with 2 piece bats.
  11. O

LTB 30 ounce ASA bat

I would be interested!
  12. O

LTB 30 ounce ASA bat

I am looking for an ASA 30 ounce bat. I normally swing a 28 ounce bat but want to try a 30 ounce without spending too much money before I see how the extra heft feels. Needs to be end loaded.
  13. O

Help with a 1 piece ASA bat

2015 Easton Wegman would be a good choice if you like end load. The team really likes mine. Had decent pop from day one. Now breaking in very nicely and getting really hot. We have 3 more weeks till season. Cant wait to see what this bat is really capable of!
  14. O

Need Hitting/Batting Sunglasses

I too wear Oakley Flack Jacket XJL polarized. I wear them for work, for sand volleyball, for running, for softball, basically for everything. Very comfortable even when swearting. I love these glasses and will be my gotos for everything from now on. My pair I have now have lasted me 2.5 years...
  15. O

Back in ASA, needing a new bat after the Easton bans

I just bought an 2014 Easton L3.0. I got it online for 97 shipped niw with warranty. I took it out of the wrapper yesterday and hit with it. I was pretty impressed with the pop. I hit 30 balls and hit 10 over the fence. Ball is coming off the bat very well. These were the 52 300s. I too am a...
  16. O

ASA power bat

Ordered a 2014 Easton L3 in a 28 ounce tonight for 97$ shipped. Can't wait to break this bat in!
  17. O

Looking to upgrade an old bat

Looking for one $150 or under for got back up bat.
  18. O

Looking to upgrade an old bat

Ok guys so I figured out one of our old bats is a 2011 Mizuno blackout endloaded 28.5 ounce usssa bat. We need to upgrade to an asa. I hit with this bat well and hit bombs. Just wondering which newer asa bat would be comparable with pop, feel, and a lot of durability? Thanks!
  19. O

ASA power bat

That was one I looked at but didn't see many reviews.