Search results

1. O

LTB Asa bats

I'm looking to buy a few asa bats for this season. Looking for flippers, dc41s, and est XXL. Let me know what you have.
  2. O

2018 Flipper USA vs DC-41

I am trying to decide between these two bats for my ASA leagues. We us 52 core 300 balls. The bat will be in a 30 ounce. Last year my bat was the 2017 Flipper USA in a 28 ounce and I mashed the ball with that bat. Wanted to move up to a 30 ounce bat and love my flipper but have also heard great...
  3. O

LTB 30 ounce ASA bat

I am looking for an ASA 30 ounce bat. I normally swing a 28 ounce bat but want to try a 30 ounce without spending too much money before I see how the extra heft feels. Needs to be end loaded.
  4. O

Looking to upgrade an old bat

Ok guys so I figured out one of our old bats is a 2011 Mizuno blackout endloaded 28.5 ounce usssa bat. We need to upgrade to an asa. I hit with this bat well and hit bombs. Just wondering which newer asa bat would be comparable with pop, feel, and a lot of durability? Thanks!
  5. O

ASA power bat

Hello all. New to site. Been playing softball for 5 years now. I am the only power guy on my team and I am looking to buy my first bat. I am in an asa league with 52 core balls. In the past I have just grabbed the heaviest bat and swing. Last year it was an old used up worth that was 28 ounce...