Search results

1. J

Price Check GO 2005 Easton Synergy Extended

I've been out of the loop for several years due to a couple Gov't sponsored "vacations" to Afghanistan so I'm trying to move a few bats. This one is an original '05 Extended. It's from when they first came out and, thanks to being out of the game for a while and the fact that we didn't end...
  2. J

Price Check: Conda Sports Original DaBomb

I've been out of the loop for several years due to a couple Gov't sponsored "vacations" to Afghanistan so I'm trying to move a few bats. One that may go on the auction block is an ******** Sports Original DaBomb. It's from when they first came out and, thanks to being out of the game for a...
  3. J

Can a Bat Just "Die"?

It very well could be me, but can a bat just stop hitting? I've got an OG Freak+ (I was deployed off and on for a while so I wasn't playing for several years and have quite the collection of old bats that are still like new) that used to crush the ball, but it seems lately it's barely getting...
  4. J

New Bat or Old?

I'm finally going to be able to play softball on a regualr basis again. My seasons were chopped up pretty badly over the last few years while I was back and forth to Afghanistan. Since I wasn't playing a lot, I've got an original Freak+ that is basically brand new...just been sitting in the...
  5. J

2013 Freak+ -vs- Newer Mikens

I've been "indisposed" for a couple years over in Afghanistan. Unfortunately that means I am coming home to a bunch of sticks that I doubt I'll be able to use now that I am home. My go to is an original Freak+ that is absolutely ridiculous. Was happy to see they have a new version of the...
  6. J

Screwed by a Board Member...the Saga Continues

Just an update to my post from a several weeks ago. About two months ago I finally got half my money back and a promise for the other half "soon". After a month with no communication whatsoever, I sent SwinginDemon a PM to see if there was any news on the other half. This is the opening...
  7. J

Screwed By A Board Member

I made a deal with SwinginDemon in August to buy a NIW Synergy+. I did the usual reference checks and went ahead sent my money via Paypal on August 26th. A couple weeks later I PM'd him because I had not received my bat. He told me it was insured and, based on his references, I didn't think...
  8. J

SwinginDemon, Sent You a PM...

A week ago and another one a month before that and another one a week before that wondering about the refund for the bat.