Search results

1. S

Easton return

Will they usually let you switch models which are similar. Tried trading a Kirby for a baker and was declined because they said they still have kirbys available
  2. S

For Sale Monsta Bombardier 27oz

Stiff handle 3500.
  3. S

Also not looking for any trades... I will be moving shortly and don't know when I will be able to start playing again
  4. S

Make a offer if I am asking to much
  5. S

Sold-monsta bombardier hit roughly 50 times with 52/300 balls. Stiff handle white lizard skin and knob cuff-$180 PayPal gifted or add fees or $160 if in Tampa area and want to buy locally http://s44.photobucket.com/user/Steelers559792/media/IMG_0212_zpsrnwnkfcs.jpg.html][/URL]...
  6. S

Price Check Monsta bombadier

May be looking to move based on price a 2 month old stiff flex in very good condition, used probably 30-40 times with a new lizard skin grip and knob cuff. Thanks
  7. S

For Sale Under Armour Golf Shorts

Are these the ones with elastic in the waist
  8. S

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

G2G or good to go Mercy
  9. S

What Newer 15-16 ASA Model is closest to Easton Salvo?

SP15BWA If you look on eBay you can get them for even cheaper. You can also search Easton raw power on eBay and it will pull up the other 2 models, 1 is balanced the other is a 2 piece end load. just make sure you are getting the Asa model as they also have ussa models