Search results

1. Jchap

Speedshell vs. Hypershell

What is the difference, other than color? Are they two different materials?
  2. Jchap

Cheap XLC on auction site

I’m a baseball guy, but one of you softball guys might be interested in this old school XLC for cheap on the auction site: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183370528938
  3. Jchap

JT Dark Shadow

Does anyone have experience with gaming a glove with JT Dark Shadow (not the nubuck suede)? I am considering getting a custom with this leather, but I would like to know how it wears and ages, specifically if it would hold up and perform well in the palm. Thanks. PS: I already contacted N8ers.
  4. Jchap

All Star FGS7-PIBK

All Star System Seven 11.75" FGS7-PIBK. $130 shipped USPS priority to USA. Image by Jchap posted Nov 20, 2016 at 4:15 PMImage by Jchap posted Nov 20, 2016 at 4:15 PMImage by Jchap posted Nov 20, 2016 at 4:15 PMImage by Jchap posted Nov 20, 2016 at 4:16 PMImage by Jchap posted Nov 20, 2016 at...
  5. Jchap

Update on custom Horween

Update on the break in of my custom Horween. I am taking it slow, no oil, no water. Does anyone in the Chicago area have one of the recent JTan gloves? I have been asked how the Horween compares to it. Maybe we can get together and do a side by side comparison. Image by Jchap posted Nov 3...
  6. Jchap

Custom Tan Horween HOH

I just received my new custom HOH with tan Horween. I went for the classic look with split gray welting and Vegas gold stitching. Image by Jchap posted Oct 4, 2016 at 5:24 PMImage by Jchap posted Oct 4, 2016 at 5:25 PMImage by Jchap posted Oct 4, 2016 at 5:25 PMImage by Jchap posted Oct 4...
  7. Jchap

Youth 1B Mitt

My son is finishing his 10U season and his GGE Pro Taper 1B mitt has served him well for the past two seasons. But it is floppy and the pocket is billowed up and mushy. I am looking for the best youth 1B mitt, one that will serve him until he is big enough for an adult model. My thoughts...