JT Dark Shadow

Jchap

Does anyone have experience with gaming a glove with JT Dark Shadow (not the nubuck suede)? I am considering getting a custom with this leather, but I would like to know how it wears and ages, specifically if it would hold up and perform well in the palm.

Thanks.

PS: I already contacted N8ers.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
There are a couple of stock gloves out there using the JT Dark Shadow as well....in case you are looking for other examples.

RGGC David Price PRO208-12DS
RGGC PRO303-6BDS (Trim is JT Dark Shadow)
plus, in Canada we got a bunch of limited run "Blue Jays HOH" gloves...the Melvin Upton Jr. glove is a PRO601 in JT Dark Shadow.

Last edited:

Jchap

There are a couple of stock gloves out there using the JT Dark Shadow as well....in case you are looking for other examples.

plus, in Canda we got a bunch of limited run "Blue Jays HOH" gloves...the Melvin Upton Jr. glove is a PRO601 in JT Dark Shadow.
Thanks. Have you heard any feedback about the Blue Jays glove?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks. Have you heard any feedback about the Blue Jays glove?

No, it's a nice looking glove, but it's just kind of bland looking. I can try to get to the sports store near me and snap a pic if you want.

IMO, there are many other choices of leathers I'd pick before JT Dark Shadow if I were buying another custom.

Jchap

No, it's a nice looking glove, but it's just kind of bland looking. I can try to get to the sports store near me and snap a pic if you want.

IMO, there are many other choices of leathers I'd pick before JT Dark Shadow if I were buying another custom.
Ok, thanks for offering, but no need to snap a pic I have been able to see some online.

Gators21

Manager

plus, in Canada we got a bunch of limited run "Blue Jays HOH" gloves...the Melvin Upton Jr. glove is a PRO601 in JT Dark Shadow.

Has any one owned and /or used the David Price PRO208-12DS, and if so what are your thoughts on it? Is it a true 12.5" or closer to 12.25"? Yes, Price is a clown and is, at best, 1/4 the pitcher Eck was, but I'm just curious about the glove.

Jchap

Has any one owned and /or used the David Price PRO208-12DS, and if so what are your thoughts on it? Is it a true 12.5" or closer to 12.25"? Yes, Price is a clown and is, at best, 1/4 the pitcher Eck was, but I'm just curious about the glove.
I only handled one in a store. It sure seemed all of 12.5" to me.