Search results

1. T

Soccer cleats

You want Trail running shoes, not just trail shoes. They have more give and cushion. Pure trail shoes have tougher soles for walking a rocks etc. big difference. Adidas TR4 are solid. It is all about comfort and grip.
  2. T

eye bounce (again)

If you notice it while slowing down when you reach the ball, then your problem is that you are running flat footed. Stay on your toes/balls of your feet so that each step the shock when you land is absorbed by the toes. If you pound on your heels it jars your whole body. Practice it to see if...
  3. T

first year manager of competitive team

70 % pyscologist / baby sitter 20 % planner / fundraiser 10 % softball Understand what you signed up for, it is thankless, but can be rewarding and fun with the right group of ppl. Be up front and honest every step of the way. Otherwise your words, texts, emails will come back to...
  4. T

Hey, just noticed this, thanks ! I was almost a leap year kid, was born in a leap year. Missed...

Hey, just noticed this, thanks ! I was almost a leap year kid, was born in a leap year. Missed it by 6 hours I think. Hope you enjoyed yours as well.